CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Moderator needed - apply within, please.
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 01:43 AM   #21
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by medusacoils View Post
Some really good names have been put in the mix. Can't wait to see who else puts their name in, or if the people nominated accept, so we can get to voting sometime after the 18th.

Good Luck to all!

Wayne
Wayne, I think you would be a great mod. I think I've even alluded to it in the past.

And I am very very (oh my goodness) very honored to have my name mentioned among so many excellent candidates.
My ego would love to bask in the praise for days, but realism prevails over vanity. I would love the opportunity to contribute in some measurable manner to the forum, but I really have no experience and don't consistently have the time I would like to have to do the excellent job I would certainly strive to do.

How kind of you all, after such a rotten week.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:24 AM   #22
medusacoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
Wayne, I think you would be a great mod. I think I've even alluded to it in the past.
I'm very honored that you would consider that and for the kind word. I'm not saying that I haven't thought about it, but I wonder if I have paid my dues on this site, yet? I need to think more.

Quote:
And I am very very (oh my goodness) very honored to have my name mentioned among so many excellent candidates.
My ego would love to bask in the praise for days, but realism prevails over vanity. I would love the opportunity to contribute in some measurable manner to the forum, but I really have no experience and don't consistently have the time I would like to have to do the excellent job I would certainly strive to do.

How kind of you all, after such a rotten week.
I was actually thinking of you, Eric, for this and I was going to PM you about it, but someone had beaten me to nominating you. I have so many reasons why I think you would be a great fit for the job, but that would include a tremendous amount of typing and doing "hen and pick" with one, non dominant hand, would take the weekend.

Maybe Eric, just maybe, like me, you should think about it a little more, before deciding?

Wayne

Old 12-12-2009, 05:17 AM   #23
diamondlil
I'd be happy to put my hand for nomination up too. I'd love Stephanie (Desert Animal) to be nominated, she ticks all the boxes as being the member I'd vote for.

Old 12-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #24
starsevol
I am honored that my name came up, ....but I don't think that I would be a good moderator. I have an irish temper, and I hold grudges wayyyy too long, plus I can see the power going to my head. Knowing me the way I do, I know I wouldnt get my vote!

I do love all the other choices though, and I was thinking Carol would also make a great candidate.

With all the other names that came up, I have no idea who I would vote for though.....that would be a really hard decision....

Old 12-12-2009, 08:52 AM   #25
ghosthousecorns
I second or third the Nanci nomination, she has consistently shown her dedication to the site.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #26
wade
I bet the current three moderators spit their coffee when they saw my name being nominated. I think I am better suited to bending the rules that I would be to enforcing them.

I appreciate the nomination but I think it would be best if I declined.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:09 AM   #27
jazzgeek
With Eric declining, I'd have to say Nanci, Stephanie, or Janine. Any of those three work for me.

Dale

Old 12-12-2009, 12:27 PM   #28
Emily1188
I think Janine and Stefanie would be excellent moderators as well.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:10 PM   #29
wstphal
I hope I am not out of line in commenting, since I haven't been here long, but everyone that has been mentioned so far seems to me to be a good candidate.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #30
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstephe3 View Post
I nominate David!!!!

hope i dont get in trouble for that.. lol all in fun and games..
I second that! Snakemoderator24!
No but seriously Robbie, Nanci, Eric and Wade are all great choices

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread