• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Moderator Poll

Please vote for the next CS moderator.

• Bitsy

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • diamondlil (Janine)

Votes: 30 13.6%
  • Drizzt80 (Brent)

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • KJUN (KJ)

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • medusacoils (Wayne)

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • mike17l (Mike)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nanci

Votes: 85 38.5%
  • Rich in KY (Rich)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • RobbiesCornfield (Robbie)

Votes: 41 18.6%
  • tricksterpup (Jim)

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • NOTA (None of the above)

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
I voted, but not for me. I voted for someone else who has been doing a great job with the WIR and should be able to to a great job as mod.

Thanks for making this a sticky on general chitchat. I had seen people telling Nanci to run for mod, but didn't know there really was a vote going on.

I voted for an apparent minority, however all of them would do a fantastic job! I can't believe that two people voted 'NOTA', perhaps that was instead of deciding whom...

I'm also glad you stickied it on the "cornsnakes for sale" forum, otherwise I would've missed it, too. Thanks to all who volunteered and best wishes for the winner!

Don't spill ur vodka sir. Maybe you will require assistance. Why don't you come spend a week in God's country. We could go water skiing or swimming, I have a pool. Sit a round and sip a few.

Well this is a fine pickle to land in. Such a good group. How's about a Rotating Mod position amongst them?

And Master Munson; "Elan sila lumen, omentilmo!". I name you Cornsnake Forum Member's friend. May the Star shine upon you. Now, please don't bogart that bottle, my friend....

Feanturi said:
And Master Munson; "Elan sila lumen, omentilmo!". I name you Cornsnake Forum Member's friend. May the Star shine upon you. Now, please don't bogart that bottle, my friend....

Lúmë anta avánië.
Omentielyë alassenen! :cheers:

Back