CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

An Electable Ron Paul Triumphs In New Hampshire

Old 01-20-2012, 02:43 AM   #1
Rich Z

by Allen L Roland

Quote:
Ron Paul, the protector of our once sacred constitution, seized the moment in New Hampshire by finishing a strong second in the Republican Primary and gleefully announced to a stunned Republican establishment that he is not only electable but dangerous to the status quo.

Libertarian Congressman Ron Paul has been bucking the trade winds of the Republican establishment for years and making little headway in his efforts to defend the constitution and protect our liberties. Last night in New Hampshire, Paul shocked the establishment with the help of the youth, Independents and a beaten down Middle Class by finishing a strong second to Mitt Romney and shattered the myth that Ron Paul is non-electable. Watch this 15 minute video of his victory celebration and witness a Ron Paul with the wind at his back and finally seizing his moment in New Hampshire.

It is my opinion that, minus the main stream media sponsored myth of non-electability, Ron Paul would have garnered at least 30% of the New Hampshire vote ~ which would truly have him nipping at Mitt Romney’s heels.

Now watch Doug Wead, Senior political advisor to Ron Paul explain the Republican Party’s best kept secret ~ Ron Paul Is Electable and Can Beat Obama !

Why? Because as Wead explains Paul is incorruptible, has integrity and matches up against Obama better than any other candidate. 4 minute Video

Then there’s Jesse Benton, Ron Paul’s youthful Campaign Chair Interview with Piers Morgan After Paul’s N.H 2nd Place Finish ~ where Benton predicts Paul will continue his momentum in South Carolina as people begin to realize that he is the only conservative alternate to Mitt Romney ~ and that Paul’s enthusiasm and honesty is contagious. 4 minute video

Then there’s the highly intelligent Bruce Fein, another Paul Senior political advisor, on Fox explaining that Ron Paul “Is the only major candidate who is hawkish on defending Americans in America ~ and not all over the world“ who eloquently outlines Paul’s campaign strategy and appeal. 5 minute video

Wednesday morning I was interviewed for 90 minutes by Mike Harris, on the Republic Broadcasting Network, and we entertained questions from listeners regarding Ron Paul’s strong finish in New Hampshire and the response from across the country was unanimous ~ Ron Paul is electable!

Not only that but there’s a wide cross section of this country that support his candidacy regardless of the Main Stream Press’s attempt to marginalize his campaign .

A white Catholic man from the Northeast called and shared his worry that Paul’s candidacy would be such a threat to the establishment that they would attempt to stop him ~ much like the Kennedy’s and Martin Luther King were stopped ~ because his message and presence was so needed at this time.

A black man from Chicago stressed Ron Paul’s moral integrity, character and honesty which have been so sadly lacking in the White House.

A woman from Louisiana commented on the hypocrisy of both Gingrich and Santorum in contrast with Paul’s honesty and integrity.

And lastly a Texas neighbor of Dr. Paul spoke movingly about Paul’s down to earth friendliness and how, as an OB, he has delivered over 4000 babies and has a direct or indirect relationship with virtually the whole town ~ how often he sees him riding his bicycle and waving to his neighbors and that what you see with Ron Paul is what you get in real life or in the political arena.

I was moved by these unsolicited comments from across the country and am now firmly convinced that the myth that Ron Paul is non-electable has been planted and continually stroked by the Republican establishment who are deathly afraid of not only Ron Paul’s message and its consequences to a Party that is still married to Wall Street and the Military/Industrial complex ~ but that Paul is the real thing (a true conservative) in a cast of pretenders and a constant reminder to the establishment of how far they have strayed from their core beliefs.

Watch out South Carolina and Florida ~ Ron Paul finally has the wind behind him and he is most certainly not only electable but dangerous to the status quo and Republican establishment.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01...new-hampshire/

Old 01-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #2
Ricky87
Ron Paul is definitely a contender and I'm proud of my home-state for giving him a platform...He's a great person and I think he's very much a realist and not just an idealist. Not sure I'll vote for him, but I may. Unfortunate that this article has to go this route though; "A black man from Chicago stressed Ron Paul’s moral integrity, character and honesty which have been so sadly lacking in the White House.". People can criticize Obama all they want, but he doesn't lack moral integrity and character. That and I think it's a shrewd move that they need to state this was said simply from "A Black man in Chicago" against Obama (another black man from Chicago). It's always racial instead of practical which is the #1 pitfall for Republicans. They'd do a lot better if they didn't reduce themselves to characterizations of what people already think they are imo.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #3
Ricky87
BTW, his speech was great!...He definitely stands out to me as a potential president and if he isn't I would at least love for him to be Vice President. Paul > Biden.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:55 PM   #4
Lennycorn
It just make me laugh that they seem to short change him in the media.
He isn't covered to much.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #5
Lennycorn
LOL Nos this Ad is showing up on the site.

http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/RonPa...FUPd4AodfRdYlw

Old 01-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #6
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennycorn View Post
It just make me laugh that they seem to short change him in the media.
He isn't covered to much.
Man, isn't that the truth! I was just reading the local newspaper and the article was talking about the primaries coming up and how they will be contests between Romney and Gingrich, completely IGNORING the fact that Ron Paul came in SECOND in NH.

I don't see how it can be made more evident that the media is trying to railroad Ron Paul out of the running and limit OUR choices in the process.

Quite frankly, if Ron Paul is not on the ballot for president, I will just write his name in. I'm tired of playing this game of "bad politician, slightly not so bad politician". If someone is not actually worthy of getting my vote, then I decline to just give it to a runner up or someone simply because they are in the running.

Old 01-20-2012, 08:01 PM   #7
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennycorn View Post
LOL Nos this Ad is showing up on the site.

http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/RonPa...FUPd4AodfRdYlw
Well, that is certainly a stacked deck. How can you answer whether you would vote for Obama or not if you don't know who would be running against him? The actual answer might actually be that you would decline to vote for ANY candidate, depending on who is on the ballot.

That coupled with the fact that they force you to accept being placed on yet another spam list, well, I decline to participate.

Old 01-20-2012, 09:59 PM   #8
beautifullywild77
You know I have ran across a whole lot of Ron Paul fans and a lot of registering republican to get him on the ballot. My best friend from High School just made a trip from NM to NY stoping along the way to attend Ron Paul meetings across the nation.

The media doesn't give him the coverage and they do it on purpose. IMHO

Old 01-20-2012, 10:38 PM   #9
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifullywild77 View Post
You know I have ran across a whole lot of Ron Paul fans and a lot of registering republican to get him on the ballot. My best friend from High School just made a trip from NM to NY stoping along the way to attend Ron Paul meetings across the nation.

The media doesn't give him the coverage and they do it on purpose. IMHO
The worrisome part of this is that now they are getting blatant with their censorship of REAL news, and obviously following an agenda choreographed by SOMEONE in control. I fear they are becoming more and more confident about their control over us and feel that we can do little about it.

With that in mind, what are the chances that the election itself won't be doctored to show the results that the TPTB dictate? Honestly, I'm worried that Ron Paul won't be seen as such a thread that he may become victim of an unfortunate accident. In my opinion, our government has shown that it is not above such a solution to their "problems" in the least.

Anyway, easy to see why the government wants to muzzle the internet. Without it, they could then make us all into perfect little mushrooms, and we would be none the wiser.

Old 01-20-2012, 10:42 PM   #10
Rich Z
BTW, for the first time EVER, I have made a political contribution. I'm getting the feeling that this election might very well be the last chance whereby we have even a glimmer of hope of turning this country around from the abyss it is running headlong towards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google