• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

As the day draws to a close....

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. It is the one day of year that we can all feel hope that there is still enough goodness in the world to push back the bad, and keep the good from turning bad.

With feeling: Merry Christmas, everyone.

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Also Merry Christmas to all out there!

Hope you'll have a great one!!!

Thank you Rich,

Yes, I had a wonderful day and I hope you and everyone else did also.
I agree, this day puts all the world into the focus it should be.
PEACE & LOVE TO ALL throughout this coming year!

a day late

This is obviously a day late but Merry Christmas to you too Rich and thanks for this forum.
I would also like to extend a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone out there.
Been kinda boring around here for Christmas. My wife is in Arkansas seeing her parents and my mom is out of town visiting my brother and his family so I have just been bouncing off the walls around here. Bored to death.

Back