CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Amel Miamis Male A and Female P

Old 01-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
Nanci
Amel Miamis Male A and Female P

Here they are together. First pic- flash. Next three- no flash.

Male A started out as a non-feeder. Star of this thread!!

He is, of course, fully operational, and after that first boiled pink, ate flawlessly and never looked back. Still- you can see the difference in growth that two months of eating tails made. This male is FULLY GUARANTEED to be healthy and a perfect feeder. 17 grams.

Female P, OTOH, has never missed a meal! 39 grams.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #2
chris68
Outstanding candycanes Nanci :*)

Old 01-03-2013, 06:38 PM   #3
Christen
They are sssooo cute!

Old 01-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #4
Nanci
Aren't they cute together? I need to make time to photograph snakes more often!

Old 01-03-2013, 08:21 PM   #5
loyalsissaly84
Omg, they are beautiful, I hope I could get one just like the smaller one you have there, just my situation with this divorce is killing me.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #6
Nanci
You don't want to load up on snakes when you're in the middle of a divorce, that's for sure.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #7
loyalsissaly84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
You don't want to load up on snakes when you're in the middle of a divorce, that's for sure.
Yea, after 15 years he walked out on new years, what a a** hole, but your snakes are gorgeous and one day I hope I can also say I own one of your babies.

Old 01-04-2013, 07:22 AM   #8
Nanci
Well, my buyer has made the tough choice between these two. Big Sister P is still available, if anyone is interested!

And good luck in your new home, little cutie A!! You were the snake that most made me want to rip my hair out this season, and then you reformed!!

Old 01-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #9
Nanci
And now Girl P is also sold- and they are going to love her!! I wish every hatchling was like these guys...

Old 01-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #10
Wamba681
Hi Nanci! It's Ann. I finally decided to stop lurking the forums and start being more active! I can't wait to see baby A and baby D! I'm so excited! I love these pictures of him and big sister together. So cute!

Thanks for giving him a chance and helping him pull through! He will be very well loved in his new home

Then comes the hard part.. Naming him!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google