• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Free Camera (Has been re-homed!)

Nanci

Alien Lover
I have an old Olympus C-750 Ultra Zoom Camera which is gathering dust. It is 4 megapixels. I'll never use it again. If anyone can give it a good home, I'd be happy to send it off to you. It also has a modest telephoto lens and some filters.

Let me know!

Last edited:
I have an old Olympus C-750 Ultra Zoom Camera which is gathering dust. It is 4 megapixels. I'll never use it again. If anyone can give it a good home, I'd be happy to send it off to you. It also has a modest telephoto lens and some filters.

Let me know!

Wow that's really awesome of you Nanci....someone better scoop this deal up fast.

I am just tired of all this stuff sitting around. I think I have FOUR printers that I am not using!

I got a free printer when I bought my Macbook Air. A nice Epson printer. Wifi. Well, I wanted to print from my phone, it can't. I wanted to be able to print from my old laptop, it can't. It ran out of ink, and the ink is like $100. So I bought a new Brother printer that prints effortlessly from my phone, just by choosing the print tab. And ink is somewhat cheaper. Oh- the printer was $105 or something like that. Printer ink is such a scam.

So if anyone in Gainesville needs an Epson printer with no ink...

I also have an Olympus film camera! And every cell phone I have ever owned, except the one I gave Rich333 when I infected him with Apple. Gave away my old grill out at the end of my driveway. Gave my old riding lawnmower to the guy who repaired my heat pump. A set of three cordless phones and an answering machine (dead batteries) need a good home! (New phones have AA batteries!!) So....much....stuff....

I love the Brother printer so much. I was up at Rich's the other day, and it is IMPOSSIBLE to get my laptop or phone to connect to his printer. Infuriating. Stuff should all just work together.

Oh, I gave my last old-school TV (not flat) to my next door neighbor. It took like two people to get it out of here. She was thrilled to have it!

OMG, I have the Brother 495 CFW that wont recognize any of my wireless devices including my laptop so it sits under my desk collecting dust.

I got a free printer when I bought my Macbook Air. A nice Epson printer. Wifi. . . . It ran out of ink, and the ink is like $100. So I bought a new Brother printer that prints effortlessly from my phone, just by choosing the print tab. And ink is somewhat cheaper. Oh- the printer was $105 or something like that. Printer ink is such a scam.

So if anyone in Gainesville needs an Epson printer with no ink...

Truth is they could give away the printers, the profits are almost exclusively in the ink.

Has the camera been spoken for yet? I'm in desperate need of something better than a phone camera, and I'd love to be able to try and get some pics with a telephoto lens. I'd be happy to pay for shipping :)

PS - The camera used to take my current photos was borrowed from my Mom-in-Law ;) I was hoping to get one for Christmas, but my hinting went over everyone's heads LOL. Thought about investing with my tax refund, but I don't get much, and the incubator and PVC to build another rack are already on the "To-Buy" list :p

Not sure if it's better than a modern-day phone camera, (it's over 10 years old) but as I remember, it was very expensive- probably about $600. I love how as technology gets better, prices drop! Still- better than nothing!

Holy smokes! o_o I can't say I have a very modern cell camera - my phone is an older LG with only 3.2 mp's. I think a pencil sketch might give better quality LOL! And 4 mp's with a zoom lens will be MUCH better! :) I'm still a novice with cameras anyhow, and this will be a great model to practice taking close-ups with :)

Thank you again!! ^_^

I was so proud of myself for being able to locate the original box, and I got it all packed in there, and then I noticed it was actually a box from my _first_ digital camera, which was also an Olympus, and I think it wasn't even one megapixel :) It was the size of a brick! I'm sending the batteries with it, but I really doubt they are still good. Rechargeable. Now I just have to find a box to put it in. I have someone coming over to pick up a couple babies, and had an empty box throwing away frenzy Friday...

LOL, I think we need to have one of those frenzies in my house soon ;) I still have boxes from snakes that were shipped to me 6 months ago. And my daughters added a bunch to the pile on Christmas. Ugh! :p

Back