CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

Old 08-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #511
carol
I can probably put something in, but like everyone else, I have to wait until pay day!

Katie did the wristbands arrive yet?

Old 08-03-2010, 09:23 PM   #512
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post
I can probably put something in, but like everyone else, I have to wait until pay day!

That reminds me, you should be expecting payment for my tickets on Thursday or Friday. And I'm adding a third ticket. LOL

Old 08-03-2010, 09:28 PM   #513
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post

Not yet.....

Old 08-03-2010, 09:46 PM   #514
carol
OK I checked the tracking info and it looks like they wil come USPS tomorrow.

Old 08-04-2010, 08:27 AM   #515
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
I would also like to make a note in this thread. If you wish to donate to the purchase of the Bechtel Award plaque, please contact me via PM! All extra donations will be sent to USARK with the proceeds from the raffle. Thanks!
Couldn't we just take this money out of the raffle money? It seems this award goes hand in hand with the dinner and raffle so it doesn't appear to be a stretch to use the money that way.

Old 08-04-2010, 08:55 AM   #516
Nanci
I don't think that's a good idea. It would take away from the proceeds for USARK. Quite a bit. Say the award cost $100- that's a $200 loss out of our proceeds, with the ZooMed match.

Any news from ZooMed, Katie??

Old 08-04-2010, 09:11 AM   #517
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I don't think that's a good idea. It would take away from the proceeds for USARK. Quite a bit. Say the award cost $100- that's a $200 loss out of our proceeds, with the ZooMed match.

Yeah, I thought of that but to me it is the same. If someone donates $20 to the award then they may not be putting that $20 towards the raffle....and thus the same loss. It doesn't matter much to me though.

Old 08-04-2010, 09:47 AM   #518
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Andrew emailed back to me and said not to worry about it. He thinks Keith thought I was looking for something above and beyond their normal match and prize donation - like a monetary donation for the raffle. He said Zoo Med automatically matches anything up to 100k.

Old 08-04-2010, 12:24 PM   #519
Lynnea
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
Well...speaking of Daytona....saw the floor plan and my tables are: 115-116 & 177-178. Plan your travels.....
We'll be neighbors--my table is 111!

Old 08-10-2010, 02:04 PM   #520
carol
I've finally got my booth number! #313!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google