CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

Old 08-18-2010, 07:47 PM   #531
whippet
Can anyone give us the street address for the actual expo?? We need it for the GPS. Thanks!

Old 08-18-2010, 07:50 PM   #532
Reptileman81
Its A1A the Ocean Center. You dont need a GPS. You cant miss that building off the beach. Most people will take 92 to A!A. You then go left on A!A and it is up on the left about 2 miles down. Might even be less then that.

Old 08-18-2010, 07:58 PM   #533
whippet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptileman81 View Post
Its A1A the Ocean Center. You dont need a GPS. You cant miss that building off the beach. Most people will take 92 to A!A. You then go left on A!A and it is up on the left about 2 miles down. Might even be less then that.
well...except as someone who is not taking a map and has no idea where 92 is...a address would be more helpful.

Old 08-18-2010, 08:08 PM   #534
ArpeggioAngel
HERE is the website. It is 101 N Atlantic Ave.

Old 08-18-2010, 08:48 PM   #535
Nanci
My GPS can find things by the name...

Old 08-18-2010, 09:07 PM   #536
Cflaguy
UM.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
We sold quite a few tshirts this year so I am sure you will recognize a lot of people by the Cornsnake Supper Club shirts they are sporting.
Saturday I will probably be too busy running around collecting last minute donations to really hang out and chit chat much with anyone.
Are you and Lisa going to make it to the dinner/raffle? Everyone will definately be there.
Not sure yet, I need to check the times, we'll need to be back in O-town by nine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
Skids in or out? I just want to make sure all of you that are going can find everyone. Who knows, there might be others there with their underwear on the outside too.

D80
Good point. Maybe underwear, skids out, on top of head.

Old 08-18-2010, 09:33 PM   #537
whippet
Thanks soooo much! although I guess we could just follow the train of cornsnakes folks headed over there!

Old 08-18-2010, 09:38 PM   #538
paigehi
I can go!!!!!
I thought I couldn't go because I might have to have surgery, but the doctor can't do it until next week and says that I am fine to fly....
I should arrive at the airport at 6PM to see...ROBBIE!!!
Life is good.

Old 08-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #539
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptileman81 View Post
I was just telling susan yesterday how I have been going to the show every year for the last 16 years. I remember my first year there. It was not in Daytona it was in Orlando at the Twin Towers. Back that long ago in the whole show (the many different rooms it was in in 2 different buildings much better at Daytona) there was only 3 Albino Boas and 1 Albino Ball Python. Now there are thousands. As far as corns went everyone was still excited about making Snows from Amel and Anery. Now the corn field (no pun intended) is huge.

I can not wait to be apart of the craziness again this year.
I remember those days. I think 95 was the first year I went....it is VERY different now.

Old 08-18-2010, 10:25 PM   #540
UniqueSnakes
I'm not going to make it this year;(.. just got promoted at my job.....Have lots of fun for me...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google