• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cornsnake con

we just attended NE CarpetFest and it was a lot of fun. would anyone ever be intetested in a similar snake nerd BBQ for us cornsnake folks?
or maybe make it ColubridCon even....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Years ago there was a Corn Snake dinner and awards presentation in Daytona on the Saturday night after the NARBE show. Everyone would meet at a designated restaurant and share a meal. It was a chance to put a face to the name/avatar from people you met here on the site, as well as, talking shop.

Terri

Well, gee, that's just swell. This site is having a hard enough time giving me a reason to keep it running without people trying to funnel off traffic elsewhere.

Thanks bunches....
doubt my link to one isolated event page is gonna do much damage. according to you this place is already going down the pisser.

we just attended NE CarpetFest and it was a lot of fun. would anyone ever be intetested in a similar snake nerd BBQ for us cornsnake folks?
or maybe make it ColubridCon even....

I saw some of the pics. My friend Howard used to host them in MD. We've had them here in the NW for a few years as well.

They're a great way to meet fellow reptile peeps.

I saw some of the pics. My friend Howard used to host them in MD. We've had them here in the NW for a few years as well.

They're a great way to meet fellow reptile peeps.

I was talking to Howard recently at a local show and he mentioned he had one of your corns. I think it was a Miami tessera.

I was talking to Howard recently at a local show and he mentioned he had one of your corns. I think it was a Miami tessera.

Yes, he has one of the females from last years clutch. :) He'll be getting a male from me this year. I didn't have any available last year, when he was looking.

I met Howard through a mutual friend 6 years ago. He's a good guy. He started with Corns, many years ago, and has been breeding Carpet Pythons for several years, which I'm sure you saw.
Now he's adding Corns back in. LOL

Back