CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

I'm a sucker ...

Old 08-22-2020, 08:54 AM   #1
xNicollex
I'm a sucker ...

Hello all...
This is an amazing forum! Thank you so much for the add.

My son had an adorable baby snake - maybe no longer than your finger - land on his work table outside two weeks ago. Begged me to keep him. After saying no, of course he knew me. He ended up in our home with a decked out tank. I was smitten. (Last time this happened, he brought home a hermit crab, lost interest and now I have 6 rescues in a double stack 65g) Just saying.

Well our adorable Little Leonard has passed after 4 days, likely due to lack of knowledge and care. I took it harder than him.

I found your forum and researched like crazy before bringing home my new corn. She is gorgeous and we named her Cherry. Im much more knowledgable and confident that Im giving her a suitable home thanks to you guys!

Nicolle

Old 08-22-2020, 09:09 AM   #2
hypnoctopus
Welcome to the forum! I've always loved snakes, but after catching a wild king snake and keeping him for a few days, I knew I needed to get a pet snake of my own. Released the king and then got my first corn shortly after.

Old 08-23-2020, 12:39 AM   #3
SnakeCreations
Hi Nicolle!

Congrats on Cherry - what morph is she? We love pics, do post them when you can! And... welcome!

-Tonya

Old 09-07-2020, 07:08 PM   #4
DeuceRon
Congrats and welcome to the show!

Old 09-08-2020, 11:21 PM   #5
MysticExotics
Welcome to the forum! Be sure to post pics!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google