CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Frozen Hoppers

Old 10-10-2014, 09:50 PM   #1
Squirt
Frozen Hoppers

Hey everyone! It is time for me to move Squirt up to hoppers but all the pet stores near me go straight from fuzzies to adult mice. I've been looking online for a good place to order them from and I thought I found a good site till they wanted 50 dollars for shipping. Can anyone recommend where to order some frozen hoppers that won't charge an arm and a leg for shipping? Thanks!

Old 10-10-2014, 10:44 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
The shipping prices are dependent on how far away you are from the shipping source. I've been ordering from TSK Feeders, who have good quality and prices. Shipping to my area, the southwest, is around $30. And I recommend ordering as many as you can in one order. So maybe order some weanlings and adults while you're at it.

Old 10-10-2014, 10:59 PM   #3
Popcorn715
Big Cheese Rodents has good prices and $29 flat rate shipping. I just recently got hoppers from them and went ahead and ordered some small adults as well.

If you know someone else who has a snake (I do thankfully) it's also nice to be able to put an order together and split the shipping. GL!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Old 10-11-2014, 09:00 AM   #4
smigon
I agree with both above statements. Layne Labs also has smaller quantities if you need to do that, but to find a local herper you can share prey with is always best!

Old 10-11-2014, 11:09 AM   #5
Chip
If you get a rack and about 9 more corn snakes, you can easily justify shipping on a larger mouse order.

Old 10-11-2014, 11:12 AM   #6
daddio207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
If you get a rack and about 9 more corn snakes, you can easily justify shipping on a larger mouse order.
Perfect solution !!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-12-2014, 03:47 AM   #7
smigon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
I actually used that line on my husband.

He didn't go for it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google