CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Peppermint Stripes B and G

Old 10-26-2014, 11:53 AM   #1
Nanci
Peppermint Stripes B and G

Pattern comparison. These were shot under a halogen light. The only color correction is a decrease in temp to what my eyes see. The last photo is the unretouched temp.

Old 10-26-2014, 11:56 AM   #2
Nanci
Baby B has the more distinct stripe. The black speck on Baby B (Zero) are from I tried to take pics of them outside, which was a massive fail, and part of that attempt was a swim in the tadpole pool, which apparently made them feel like turning into eels and swimming underwater through dead leaves...

Old 10-26-2014, 12:24 PM   #3
cguarino30
Gorgeous babies, Nanci. Great work.

Old 10-26-2014, 12:27 PM   #4
Chip
Beautiful mutation, one of my faves.

Old 10-27-2014, 10:12 PM   #5
Galataya16
Zero is so pretty!!

Old 10-27-2014, 10:37 PM   #6
bryanb
The more I see them the more I want all of your snakes.

Old 11-26-2014, 09:22 PM   #7
Ravenessa
OMG! these the ones for sale? LOL they are amazing looking!

Old 11-27-2014, 05:13 AM   #8
Nanci
Baby B was sold the moment he hatched. Baby G is for sale, along with an assortment of morph siblings including normal stripe, amel stripe, hypo stripe, a female peppermint stripe, and possibly a hypo cinder stripe male.

Old 11-27-2014, 08:30 AM   #9
Ravenessa
So baby G is the one that is like dark pink pink? Oh My God.. We will see what I find in the white plains show this weekend but I might have to ask you to post your babies.. Holy moly... You guys here have some amazing snakes.. How many generations do you have of their parents etc?

Old 11-27-2014, 03:30 PM   #10
Nanci
These are grandchildren of the very first peppermint stripe, Heart Attack. I have him here, and the parents of these babies, Squirrel and Chipmunk.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google