CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Blizzard corn question

Old 06-05-2017, 07:44 PM   #1
smale492
Blizzard corn question

So I just noticed that my corn snake has like little yellow colored outlined rings down his back. Like he had pink spots patterned down his back now it is fading more but now there is a little yellow outline. I will try and get picture but I was curious if there is anyone here who has a blizzard and if this is just a normal transition as they shed more and become whiter. He is just a month under a year old now =D.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:11 PM   #2
Shiari
Some blizzards end up surprisingly yellow around those saddles. I had one once with tons of yellow by the time it was 6 months old!

Old 06-06-2017, 08:07 PM   #3
Ms.Ivory
My corn has very faint yellow pattern. Some stay White some have very faint patterns of yellow.

Old 06-14-2017, 04:09 PM   #4
smale492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
Some blizzards end up surprisingly yellow around those saddles. I had one once with tons of yellow by the time it was 6 months old!
sadly since he was sold to me so young and took so long to get eating he is growing much slower but growing none the less (just shed) and is now eating fuzzies.. (didnt eat like at all in the winter).

Old 06-21-2017, 09:04 PM   #5
Ms.Ivory
Glad to hear he is eating. He will grow. I got mine as a juvenile she was aprox. 1.5 ft when I got her. She had a very large appetite she ate 2 large mice a week. Needless to say after a year she is now about 5ft which I guess is about right. She is a healthy snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google