CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Second clutch

Old 06-12-2017, 01:46 PM   #1
zerensipahioglu
Second clutch

Hello everyone, this year I got 25 eggs from my pied granite female. 22 were good 3 were infetile. She layed them with no problem over a night. They're pipping at the moment. And then she decided to second clutch this year and she was already very thin after her first clutch so I really hoped she didn't. She shed a week ago. Two days ago she layed one egg. Today she layed 3 more. They are very dented but white and soft. She treats them very rough though so even though they were fertile I'm sure they won't hatch now. The point I'm worried about is that she stopped again. I'm pretty sure there are more eggs inside, I can feel them clearly. They're really high up inside so not near cloaca like she was eggbound. Is there anyone experienced something like this before? What should I do? Should I worry? Is there a chance that she's eggbound? I keep her in a dark area, and I only check on her 2 times a day, over the black shirt I covered her enclosure to see if she layed any more. She has a lay box. Thank you already.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google