• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Housing snakes together - my very, very long opinion

cornman1979 said:
Don't call me a liar untill you know me, simple as that.

That is slander, and my solicitor agree's.
You do realize that if you were to actually take it to court (which you aren't, because you are lying about that, too) you would have to show how anything I said was untrue.

This would involve YOU having to prove, in a court of law, that you were not lying about your "20 years of experience" and not lying about the number of hits per day that your site supposedly receives, and not lying about how you have kept corns (you know, your TWO corns which are not even old enough to breed?) together for "20 years" with no problems, etc etc etc.

Would you like it spirit if someone you didn't know, and someone who didn't know you said that to you. And please ansaw honestly.

Not that anyone actually caring about the original point of this thread is still reading it, but FYI:

Kathy's original posting without the ensuing juvenility is posted now in the Newsletter forum so that I can lock the content and keep her thoughts available for linking in the future.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17308

Thank you Kathy, for reposting and giving us a quality reference for a commonly asked question.

This whole mess.....

Has gone WAYYYYYY too far! No litigation is in order, and this thread should be locked by Rich now. Enough! :angry01:

You do realize that if you were to actually take it to court (which you aren't, because you are lying about that, too) you would have to show how anything I said was untrue.

Yes i do know that, and I am willing to do so and can do so. I can prove how long i've had snakes and as to the web site it isn't mine and i never said it was did I?

cornman1979 said:
Would you like it spirit if someone you didn't know, and someone who didn't know you said that to you. And please ansaw honestly.

Someone from here did, the other day (well called me a pathological liar, that is). I was in the middle of taking a sip of hot coffee, and when I read it I laughed into my cup and the coffee went up my nose. I should sue for nasal damage. Hurt like hell. :laugh:

Just seems like WAY more trouble that it's worth to get upset about it... let alone take it to court. Serp's last reply proved my point. *shrug* :)

What point spirit?
I do not like being called a liar when i am not one, regardless of who it is, it could have bill clinton and he would have the same reply and outcome.

Thank you Hurley

I was also hoping that could be done as the original post was very informative and should hopefully stop any further problems (other than posts about personal experiences with intelligent and rational conversations ensueing) with new corn owners. They will have an expert opinion and rationalization in which to make their own decision.

cornman1979 said:
What point spirit?

That it's more trouble that it's worth. Silly. :D No one does, but we don't run out and sue them. LOL

Now that I'm done with all this crap, I would like to apologise to Kathy for participating in the hijacking of such a rediculous conversation (well, a couple, really). This WAS a FANTASTIC thread... :(

Edit! OH!! Kathy was replying as I was typing it out!!

No apology necessary Kathy!!!

You did nothing to start the controversy. You helped all of us tremendously, and I hope to see you here more often, and in May at the Raleigh expo. Thanks again! :wavey:

cornman1979 has 2 corns and 1 "Kenyon sand boa"

cornboy1980 has 2 corn snakes, one 'Sand boa'
and "something else....my mate recons its a milk snake."
(Wow, the way he talks, he must be from the UK, too.)

cornboy 1980 has posted ONCE and only ONCE (http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17257) and it was about housing, right after the big brew-ha-ha in the cuddling thread. It's strange that he hasn't posted again, isn't it?

But I'm sure it's all just an amazing coincidence.

JTGoff69 said:
Now THAT is just ridiculous my dear.....please take it somewhere else, this is NOT the place for that!!!

Were you talking to me? If so, Im not really a dear, im a 35 year old man, Bardo.

Kathy, I agree with what was mentioned before: you did not start this controversy.

The subject was still quite lively by the time your comments were posted, and unfortunately they got dragged into here by people who wanted to boil your entire post down to a "good" or "bad" answer. There was also (as you can see, LOL) another issue to be settled in the whole debate.

Thanks to Hurley for putting the RELEVANT information in a safe place. :)

Yes, Sawyer, I was speaking to you, and at 35 you should know better. This is not the place for the love connection.

Back