CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Post pics of close up head shoots plz...

Old 04-09-2002, 01:57 PM   #11
B-J@y
My mouth drops open.... i have to pick up my jaw from the ground!!!! These are really nice pics!!!!!!!

I cant affort a digicamera!! I reaally hate that!!!!

I have the pics on my computer!!!! set it as my screen saver!!!

wow!!!

Old 04-09-2002, 10:52 PM   #12
Missymonkey
did you wax brutus?

Brutus is very hansome Serpwidgets, I love the way he is all shiny. HIs colors stand out beautifully. It's like a car fresh out of the car wash

Old 04-10-2002, 06:43 PM   #13
PSYCOSNAKEMOM
Cool Thanks Serpwidgets!

It make sense. Everything else we do with the snakes runs on that same principle. We think that we're training the snake when in reality we're just tuned into their needs and response accordingly....to fit our needs. Plus it is fun trying to get a good shot, my ratio is about 1 to 40. Good thing it's digital. But for those of you who don't have ditigal, scanning may work pretty well also. Again thanks for the advice, I think that you'll be seeing a few more photos in the future. ~~~~~:~ Sam

A shot of Beanie...see... she is taking off and soon her head will be out of range.

Old 04-10-2002, 07:52 PM   #14
Kevin M
Hey, How'd I miss this thread?

Great head shots everyone!

-Kev

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google