• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The PINK Corn Snake Thread: Post Pictures of Your PINK Corns..... Regardless of Morph

pinkline# 2

Took some pics of my beautiful pink line#2 male I recieved from Graham C. last season. Enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 230
Thats the way you breed great animals!

1) To get better offspring than the parents, you have to have to increase the genetic variability, not decrease genetic variability with linebreeding.
2) Selection of the best looking animals from different genetic lines is a must, as you do not want to increase genetic variability with poor looking animals.

or sometimes you just ("just, LOL) holdback the males which color up best after 4 years, and all of the females, to hit the superforme******

nothing "wrong" about holding out for that 1/273,454th possible outcome.

someone, anyone, please whip me up a salmon snow shatter scaleless palmetto tessera.***

***just for kicks n giggles, of course...

Last edited:

Attachments

• fcknAround 042.jpg
    fcknAround 042.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 193
Well thank you I guess. Of course you like your sweetest to lock their best with good camera and enhanced lighting hehe! Not the best lighting in this pic. but his mom is really nice n pink sweetheart to :)

Attachments

• 2092036_orig.jpg
    2092036_orig.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 178
Bubble Gum Snow
Salmon Ghost
Hypo Lavender
Salmon Snow (We score at PetSmart)

Attachments

• Ahrora.jpg
    Ahrora.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Jessyca (3).JPG
    Jessyca (3).JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 157
  • KA-14b (3).JPG
    KA-14b (3).JPG
    224.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Odin 8-14(1).JPG
    Odin 8-14(1).JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 159
6b23e00f76a6cde880e104ced890956d.jpg

Maurice coral snow

Here are a few quick snaps of some of my pink babies.

2014 pink snow (deep in shed but still pretty)

2014 peppermint

2014 male and female coral snows (put the female in the male's tub for direct comparison)

Yay! I get to join the pink snake club!
Bringin' it back lol
Tom even has the blushing cheeks to go along with it <3

Attachments

• P5191792.JPG
    P5191792.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 136
2013 Striped Sunkissed Snow "Lava" (Male)

Here is my rarest pink snake. I believe he is also a Yellow Jacket, which acts like a hypo gene. It has lightened him, or he would be darker pink, which I believe would be more desirable.

The breeding that produced him was YJ Het Striped Sunkissed Lava Snow Caramel x RC Amel het Striped Sunkissed Ice (Champagne Line). The line with Caramel in it has YJ in it, which he picked up.

I can not be 100% sure he is homo for Lava, but he is at least homo for four genes. His eyes do not really look to be the eyes of an Amel, but I don't see any other possibility. They look like Lava eye to me.

Too bad he has lost most of his pattern, but he will be very useful breeding.

Attachments

• DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 88
bd285b6e3d1a259015d2c1817c0daae5.jpg

Handsome boy, Shiro. c:

I bought him at an expo and was told he's a hypo stripe snow. I'm not one for genetics though, so I'm not sure, so if anyone thinks any different do tell! [emoji5]️

x-Misty

Back