• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Show off Your unique Corns!!!!

Susan, you take amazing pictures! I could look through endless pages of your pics.

ALL the snakes in here are so beautiful!

Man Susan your snakes are astonishing! I only have my one little guy, so I can't contribute (YET), he's just a normal lil guy. But I know I'll get some more beauties soon!

Susan, alright, I've got to say that Iceman is the prettiest damn ice corn I've ever seen. I can only hope all my ice produce that much yellow. Geez.

So hard to chose! I do love my upper keys girl, Dolly, Silk my het christmas/blood, Polly my blood.....

Attachments

• 20a.JPG
    20a.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 445
  • 5a.JPG
    5a.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 445
  • 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 444
Those are beauties Diamondlil
Thanks. I could actually photobomb this thread with every single one of my corns, because I love different things about each of them, but I think if I'm pushed, those 3 girls are the most visually appealing.

2012 favourits ;)

1.0 Sunkissed Aneryblood
0.1 Hypo Sunkissed Bloodred
1.0 Sunkissed Ghost

iu3nmvqd.jpg

dz3k85p9.jpg

s66y5xhy.jpg

That sunkissed ghost is amazing! I am going to learn a lot about morphs through this, cause now I have to look up sunkissed.

Selene, Female Hypo Lavender, I just melt every time I look at her
_MG_7756.jpg

and my 2 Extreme Okeetees are probably the ones that I stare at the most
Tekno
_MG_7751.jpg

_MG_7750.jpg

Rave
_MG_7755.jpg
_MG_7752.jpg

Ok, someone has to do it, and since all I have is a classic! She is my most unique snake! And maybe some day I will own a fancy morph, but this girl will always be special to me. I had no idea one could love a slithery thing sooooo much!

First pic was taken today to show her current size, but the second (a month ago) shows that she really is red, black, and orange, and not red and brown as the first picture appears.

Attachments

• 091312.jpg
    091312.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 447
  • 081012.JPG
    081012.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 447
OK...I'll Play:

Probably the Most Unique snake i have....I hatched out this past season. I present to you: Twilight (Charcoal lavender Stripe)

Attachments

• t1.JPG
    t1.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 437
My not a bloodred but very red motley. Calm, personable little girl.
redmot018.jpg

My new, well I guess it's a ghost, the possible clutchmates were hypos. I've wanted a ghost for a long time. I love their quiet beauty. Quite a character.
ghost005.jpg

My pretty little Normal. I just think natural is most beautiful :) I'm no expert at all but okeetee maybe? A shy eater, very pleasant little snake.
ghost004.jpg

Gorgeous pics, one and all. Here are some of my favorites from my collection.

My most unique is Erytheian. Bought him from a local kid who claimed he was "just a normal". Turned out to be a very, very strange hypo variant. Still not 100% sure.

P1060474.jpg

P1060468.jpg

My most neatly patterned is Calphineus. He's a Normal Motley, het for Caramel/Amel.

P1060484.jpg

P1060486.jpg

My most friendly Corn is Loki. He's an Amel Stripe.

P1030705.jpg

P1060826.jpg

My most colorful is Adam. He's an Okeetee, het for Amel/Anery.

P1060795.jpg

P1060803.jpg

But my absolute favorite is the snake that started it all, my adult female Snow, Apopha.

P1060694.jpg

P1040758.jpg

So hard to choose!

Spirit 2011 ghost, everytime she sheds she gets pinker!
051-4.jpg

I love this little normal guy, I hatched him out this year, I call him "V is for Vicious" he has a "V" on his head and he likes to bite me lol
025-13.jpg

Cosma my anery motley love her too
105.jpg

Loki my hypo ph caramel girl is always a favorite
005-51.jpg

MY TURN! :bird:
there has been some debate on what EXACTLY she is...
i call her my "sunkissed looking banded thayeri thing" looks like a sunkissed..too many saddles for a corn... too blunt of a nose for a corn.. kind of resembles a thayeri cross.... etc. who knows. she was labeled as a "normal corn" in a petstore. hahaha. :D

Attachments

• meowowww 007.JPG
    meowowww 007.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 375
  • snakes 021.JPG
    snakes 021.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 374
So hard to choose!

Spirit 2011 ghost, everytime she sheds she gets pinker!
051-4.jpg

I love this little normal guy, I hatched him out this year, I call him "V is for Vicious" he has a "V" on his head and he likes to bite me lol
025-13.jpg

Cosma my anery motley love her too
105.jpg

Loki my hypo ph caramel girl is always a favorite
005-51.jpg
Is Loki really that pink in real life? She's just gorgeous!

Back