CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

New Year's babies part II

Old 12-13-2013, 06:42 AM   #21
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia P View Post
Well this is already a drool worthy thread and it's not even 20 posts long yet
It's only going to get worse...:-)

Old 12-13-2013, 05:53 PM   #22
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
It's only going to get worse...:-)
Much worse! Especially for me.

Pile of Sunrise.

Old 12-13-2013, 08:40 PM   #23
5 Star Serpents
Worse for you in a completely different way While we are all drooling you're going to be curled up in a corner somewhere hugging your knees, rocking back and forth mumbling inaudible things haha.

I have a deal for you...no more sunrise pics...I'm beginning to wonder if I don't need some!

Old 12-13-2013, 08:53 PM   #24
HerpsOfNM
Shoot he already does that....

You should have heard him on the phone a couple weeks ago. Steve was practically begging me to take like 3500 of the 3700 eggs off his hands so he wouldn't be burdened with having to sell such ugly expensive snakes.

Old 12-14-2013, 12:13 AM   #25
5 Star Serpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpsOfNM View Post

You should have heard him on the phone a couple weeks ago. Steve was practically begging me to take like 3500 of the 3700 eggs off his hands so he wouldn't be burdened with having to sell such ugly expensive snakes.
Hahaha, I did hear some of that tremor in his voice, yep, you're right he was probably curled up in the corner already

Old 12-14-2013, 03:10 AM   #26
djmagley
He lives in the corner, how the heck do you think he does all of this?

Old 12-14-2013, 06:53 AM   #27
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Star Serpents View Post
Worse for you in a completely different way While we are all drooling you're going to be curled up in a corner somewhere hugging your knees, rocking back and forth mumbling inaudible things haha.

I have a deal for you...no more sunrise pics...I'm beginning to wonder if I don't need some!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpsOfNM View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Star Serpents View Post
Hahaha, I did hear some of that tremor in his voice, yep, you're right he was probably curled up in the corner already
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmagley View Post
He lives in the corner, how the heck do you think he does all of this?
Man, you guys nailed it!

Old 12-15-2013, 09:51 AM   #28
Wamba681
*sits firmly on wallet* No. No. So cute! I love the sunrise ones... Can't wait to see more! So sorry about the shatter baby

Old 12-15-2013, 12:10 PM   #29
5 Star Serpents
Steve...you can't be hiding in the corner already dude you still have a long ways to go...come on, you're holding out on us. I know there must be more great little worms by now where are our pics?

Old 12-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #30
djmagley
Murphy is messing with him right now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google