• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Go girls!

Wow they're all looking so good Janine!

I see you're getting some great pics with the new camera, think I may have to get a new one soon, you're making me jealous...lol

Best wishes,

Thanks Girlie! I'm being a bit more choosy about which ones I save and even more about which ones I post! Now I need more 'puter memory!

Be as brutal as possible Janine, thats the only way your photography skills will ever improve. Im over the moon if I get 20 fabulous shots out of 300 ya know!?

Here's Cattle Kate enjoying her dinner, and showing why I was so thrilled to finally get a Love okeetee. I can't believe she's going to get even brighter!

Attachments

• 144a.JPG
    144a.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 147a.JPG
    147a.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 79
oooh...she's gorgeous! She looks great! Her colors are awesome :)
And how fun that she is an enthusiastic eater!

I have been without a camera for about a month now..:( My husband took it to the hospital in Toronto about a month ago, and he won't be back for another month.

My little Okeetee is coming along beautifully as well. He's 41 grams now :) Should have some nice pics to show when I get the camera back..lol

Polly's just going into blue, here's a couple of her then one of Belle

Attachments

• 241a.JPG
    241a.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 70
  • 244a.JPG
    244a.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 99a.JPG
    99a.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 70
Belle, Kate and Polly

Attachments

• 171a.JPG
    171a.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 248a.JPG
    248a.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 104a.JPG
    104a.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 58
I love Polly. :cool:

Yea, She could have been yours, you could have bought her At the white plains show. She was on the table. Do you remember When Joe said that those aint the good bloodreds. That was her. I remember picking up the female I had mostly males at the show.

Good pic's Yiou real can get the real color now, polly is filling out preaty good . Remember her daddy is het for hypo (might be a different that hypo A ) , stripe, amel, lav. PH charcoal and mom is a hypo (A) blood het anery A, stripe, PH caramel I'll know for sure this year.

Yea, She could have been yours, you could have bought her At the white plains show. She was on the table. Do you remember When Joe said that those aint the good bloodreds. That was her. I remember picking up the female I had mostly males at the show.

Hah! Well, I love some of mine too, and space IS limited... :cheers:

Thanks for looking at the little'uns, last night was feeding for most of the the big girls, Calamity refused f/t and no weanlings ready for culling so she'll have to go without this week.
So, here's Annie, Calamity, Nellie, Pearl and Sundance

Attachments

• 35a.JPG
    35a.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 59a.JPG
    59a.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 47a.JPG
    47a.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 75a.JPG
    75a.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 54a.JPG
    54a.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 58
Thanks! My favourite changes all the time. I really fooled myself I'd stop at 10, but that sort of didn't work out!

Back