• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Go girls!

I cant wait till next year. You are so happy with them. Wait, just wait. You aint seen nothing yet. If everything goes right you will be a very happy camper next year.

Hey Vinman, I thought this shot shows Polly's diffusion quite well.

Attachments

• 190a.JPG
    190a.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 87
I think she's going blue again, because she's darkening to a more brownish shade again, so this is quite accurate of how her colours look today. (She's on 3g pinks now)

Attachments

• 197a.JPG
    197a.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 87
Same feeding day error for Polly as for Twopersons, she ate eagerly so I'm hoping she'll be ok. She's freshly shed too.

Attachments

• 202a.JPG
    202a.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 203a.JPG
    203a.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 204a.JPG
    204a.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 81
Cattle Kate did some posing before dinner, but Belle is blue so a little jumpy for handling. She still demolished her fuzzy though:)

Attachments

• 74a.JPG
    74a.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 72a.JPG
    72a.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 77
  • 114a.JPG
    114a.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 107a.JPG
    107a.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 106a.JPG
    106a.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 78
Big girl's feeding night tonight. Annie had a climb around my bedstead, (Calamity (freshly shed) wouldn't pose at all, so no pics of her), Lil looks like she's going into shed, Lola had a jumbo mouse and so did Nellie.

Attachments

• 33a.JPG
    33a.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 96a.JPG
    96a.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 57a.JPG
    57a.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 37a.JPG
    37a.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 75
Pearl was keen as mustard and had two jumbo mice.

Attachments

• 57a.JPG
    57a.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 63a.JPG
    63a.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 63b.JPG
    63b.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 70
nice I injoy seeing her . Still I'm numbed seeing that she is in the UK, It's so wierd. She gonna be a nice adult

Thanks to you, V-man! (And Nige). That picture is a good representation of how dark her red base colour is as well as her diffusion. (My camera makes her look too orange a lot of the time) In real life she's a dark true red, so I'm hoping for a solid ox-blood red as she matures.
She's a real sweet-natured hatchling too, very easy to work with and with a good feeding response.:)

attachment.php

this one would be great for a lolsnake.
something along the lines of
" I iz bat-snake "

or something something..

Thanks to you, V-man! (And Nige). That picture is a good representation of how dark her red base colour is as well as her diffusion. (My camera makes her look too orange a lot of the time) In real life she's a dark true red, so I'm hoping for a solid ox-blood red as she matures.
She's a real sweet-natured hatchling too, very easy to work with and with a good feeding response.:)

Cool, I'm glad that she is more red colored than orange. I was saying tio myself she is going to be orange Thanx for clearing things up . I take about 10 to 30 pic's befor I get a pic with either true color or one that comes close enuff that I can alter the pic to get the true color:)

Back