CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

NOTICE!!! - Check the BOI!

Old 09-14-2011, 02:23 PM   #61
Nanci
Don't forget! Check out ANYONE you might wish to buy a snake from!!

Old 09-14-2011, 02:49 PM   #62
Christen
And I might add don't forget to do your positive BOI's if you had a great experience with someone. I know I am guilty. I will get everyone that I bought snakes from this year, I just haven't sat down to do it yet.

But I know that really helps with people decisions as well.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:40 AM   #63
Nanci
Remember! Check the Board of Inquiry before purchasing a snake!

Old 09-27-2011, 05:32 AM   #64
Nanci
Bump !

Old 10-01-2011, 11:14 PM   #65
Nanci
Reminder!!

Old 10-05-2011, 07:20 PM   #66
Susan
A reminder to actually READ the threads. I know for a fact that there are threads (one very recently posted) where the title says "Bad Guy" but the OP actually turns out to be the liar and the cheat and the supposed bad guy is in reality a "Good Guy". There is one older thread where the title asks who the bad guys to avoid are but members were replying with the names of breeders they recommend and my name was mentioned, but if you didn't go past the title, you could falsely assume I am one of the bad guys.

Old 10-12-2011, 04:26 PM   #67
MysticExotics
It is very important to read the BOI when you're considering buying an animal from anyone.
If you don't see a BOI thread for someone you're considering buying from, ask around. It's better to research & avoid heartache.

Old 10-13-2011, 11:54 AM   #68
crotalis40741
I can not urge new members strongly enough to check the BOI before you buy online. A few minutes searching could save you a lot of heartache.

Old 12-01-2011, 06:47 PM   #69
Christen
I think it is time to bump this again.

Old 12-03-2011, 09:26 AM   #70
Lucille
Another reminder to check the BOI prior to purchase. Don't be lulled into a false sense of complacency just because you see the ad in a place you associate with good things, for instance, even this site.

Don't be lulled into a false sense of complacency simply because the seller tells you he has lots of credentials. Don't be lulled into a false sense of complacency because the seller's site is slick with lots of pretty pictures and glowing descriptions of healthy animals.

There's and old timey saying: 'The proof of the pudding is in the eating'. Go check the BOI every time you consider a purchase to see how the pudding tasted to the last person who dealt with your seller. You would be surprised at some of the wolves in sheep's clothing that put slick ads out and wait for their prey.

In fact, why not take a test drive today? Go over to the BOI and look around now, that way when you are ready to buy, you already know where to go and how to look.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google