CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

Found snake in prison.. Lol.. Help I.D. Please..

Old 07-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #11
AliCat37
Beautiful! I've only seen one of these guys and it was just a quick glimpse as he shot off the road and into some bushes. I can't wait to see one again and get a picture! Definitely a lucky snake to have made it out of there alive. Thanks for saving him!

Old 07-28-2011, 09:40 PM   #12
702marine
He hasn't tried to bite or strike at all... Very calm...

Old 07-28-2011, 09:59 PM   #13
girlundertherainbow
WOW. if that's a coachwhip and CALM that's rare as hell! was it really fast? I've caught them before and it was HARD.

Old 07-28-2011, 10:06 PM   #14
702marine
So is that what everybody thinks that he is a Red Racer?

Old 07-29-2011, 12:30 AM   #15
702marine
He was fast but he hit the concrete and couldn't get a grip so that is when I got him...

Old 07-29-2011, 12:02 PM   #16
Cassie16
[quote]"Officer Officer there is a snake. After I was able to stop myself from laughing that 150 hardened murders and gangbangers were running scared from a snake; I walked over and grebbed this beautiful guy./QUOTE]

Sounds like an easy way to gain respect from the inmates He is a pretty snake. Good find!

Old 07-29-2011, 05:40 PM   #17
Dzerp
yeah really good looking snake nice find

Old 07-29-2011, 09:38 PM   #18
Graham
looks like a red coach whip very beautful

Old 07-29-2011, 10:07 PM   #19
leimwolf
hey Marine,

that's gotta be one of the best stories i've ever heard! yup, a lovely coach whip. that's a beatiful snake! and thank you for what you do! not only helping to guard inmates, but also saving them from such a beatiful snake, and saving such a beautiful snake from getting hurt/killed. obviously, you're one of our rare selfless humans who cares.

Leim *wolf*

Old 07-29-2011, 10:22 PM   #20
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Wow! I've never seen a red racer. He's beautiful!

Are you keeping him?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google