• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

HATCHLING THREAD (VOL. 3) 2014-2015 Edition

Hypo cinder stripe! Love it!! All gorgeous babies so far... when do you start hatching the ugly ones I keep reading about?
:rofl:

Agree with you Zeina! And the sunkissed cinder! How much would a person have to rob from a bank to add those to a collection?

That is so awesome! Another I'm going to have to add to my list of dream snakes lol.
Thank you!
Hypo cinder stripe! Love it!! All gorgeous babies so far... when do you start hatching the ugly ones I keep reading about?
:rofl:
Thanks! LOL!!
I need that sunrise in my life... Gorgeous.
Thank you Zeina!!
Agree with you Zeina! And the sunkissed cinder! How much would a person have to rob from a bank to add those to a collection?

You could probably just rob a convenience store for one of those :)

What is this???? Nothing exciting enough to post today Steve? :p

Come on, I'm only checking in here because of you, don't let me down now!

What is this???? Nothing exciting enough to post today Steve? :p

Come on, I'm only checking in here because of you, don't let me down now!

Haha, sorry Terri :( I haven't really started hatching anything yet. Just a few sporadic clutches here and there. Give me a couple weeks and you'll soon be sick of seeing Corns! :)

Hypo Sunkissed

Attachments

• DSCN4471.JPG
    DSCN4471.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 291
A few more Sunrise pics to keep Terri's mind busy. Plus I really, really like this morph!! Heck it's the main ingredient in two of my projects that we should see completed in late 2015 which will be The Aurora, and the Solar Corn snakes ;)

Attachments

• DSCN4475.JPG
    DSCN4475.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 290
  • DSCN4476.JPG
    DSCN4476.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 291
I seriously love that sunrise! Do you have any pictures of what it might look like as an adult?

That sunkissed head is pretty cool.

I seriously love that sunrise! Do you have any pictures of what it might look like as an adult?

That sunkissed head is pretty cool.

Just like Kastanies they can widely vary. Here is a pic from last years breeding season of a pair of Sunrise. Watching them color up as they grow is fun to watch!!

Attachments

• DSCN3578.JPG
    DSCN3578.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 289
Haha, sorry Terri :( I haven't really started hatching anything yet. Just a few sporadic clutches here and there. Give me a couple weeks and you'll soon be sick of seeing Corns! :)

Hypo Sunkissed

Nice Steve !!

Is the Bloodred gene involved in this clutch at all ?? :shrugs:
After producing quite a few SK Bloodreds myself, that one sure looks Sunkissed Hypo BLOODRED.

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Nice Steve !!

Is the Bloodred gene involved in this clutch at all ?? :shrugs:
After producing quite a few SK Bloodreds myself, that one sure looks Sunkissed Hypo BLOODRED.

Walter

It's funny you ask. I was just checking that clutch to see what else popped out, and while I didn't see any Blood/Diffused in the clutch I did take notice to this same Sunkissed. The reduced head pattern AND split belly checkers makes me wonder if it's that dreaded Masque gene?? Ughhhh :(

It's funny you ask. I was just checking that clutch to see what else popped out, and while I didn't see any Blood/Diffused in the clutch I did take notice to this same Sunkissed. The reduced head pattern AND split belly checkers makes me wonder if it's that dreaded Masque gene?? Ughhhh :(

Possible. That head pattern and the latterals is what drew my attention.

Walter

Back