• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New and wanted to say hi

silvercrow87

I have a female snow corn. I've had her for about 1 year now and the breeder said that she was about 4 months old when I bought her, so that make her about 16 months old.

I probably won't be posting as much as I should but will try to not to be nonexistent.

I hope everyone will forgive me for any mistakes or errors I may post about my snakes care and hopefully correct me about it.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and to keeping Cornsnakes!

We've all made mistakes, what matters is that you learn from them and make sure it doesn't happen again.

There is a lot of misinformation out there, so sometimes you do it wrong when you think you're doing it right.
We're more than happy to help you if you have any questions.

Back