• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

MERRY CHRISTMAS CS.COM

snakewispera snr

The Devils Advocate
It's officially nearly Christmas here again, so I have to post my traditional it's nearly Christmas when you hear thread....
Mine as always is.
Pogues and Kirsty....
What song tells you it's Christmas....
And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you...
Have a great, warm, family Christmas and raise a glass to us........

That modern one actually isn't modern, except the way they are playing it. It is god rest ye merry gentlemen. Its actually an old christmas song. and then it goes into another old one, carol of the bells. Its actually more of a melody of old christmas tunes put through a rock filter.

That modern one actually isn't modern, except the way they are playing it. It is god rest ye merry gentlemen. Its actually an old christmas song. and then it goes into another old one, carol of the bells. Its actually more of a melody of old christmas tunes put through a rock filter.

Yes, I know that. I actually do know my old Christmas carols....
I am talking about the fact that it is done by TSO in a rock fashion. That makes it a modern version.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone, may light, love and happiness be with you all this coming year.

Merry Christmas! I’ve been off learning all about Drymarchon, but I promise I’ll be back here soon. My corn snakes Cleo and Mandy, my housie Clyde, and my indigo Shadow all send season’s greetings to you and yours.
c51fe57d8ab98feea0d0d9d62394d235.jpg

Back