• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

some of my Corn Snakes!!

pleco-nation

Go Big or Go Home!!!!!!!!
can any one I.D this one????? thanks!
DSC02983.jpg

DSC03032.jpg

My Baby albino stripe!
DSC02985.jpg

DSC03025.jpg

one of my big female snow corns!
DSC03000.jpg

my other one!
DSC02992.jpg

My huge male Jungle Corn!
DSC03010.jpg

male albino jungle corn breeding with my albino corn!
DSC03016.jpg

My two reg corns breeding!
DSC03030.jpg

male Albino Jungle Corn!
DSC03027.jpg

just a few of my corns also have a butter corn and another albino male jungle corn! will post more pic's later!!
thanks T.R

The first one looks like an anery Motely.

Wow great collection, that snow is HUGE!!!! Is she breeding?

Got to update us with the albino and the jungle.

Congrats and good luck! :cheers:

thanks Guys

thanks guys, the female snow was mated with the big jungle male! I also have regs mated, another female snow mated! so cross fingers these will be the first clutches I have had in ten years just got back into keeping snakes last mounth and already up to 11!!! LOL caught the bug!! :cheers: T.R :cheers:

Back