• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Which morph do you want the most!?

Choose below!

• Lavender

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Silver Queen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butter

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Oketee

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Snow

• Blizzard

• Blood Red

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Candy Cane

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Ghost

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Any! I'm desperate!

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I made my choice! Lavender!
Butter is my close, close second.
And I've always wanted a snow.

Gosh, someone donate a pair of each morph to me! :D :D

It is tough to pick only one:( I picked candycane because I don't have any yet and I really like them. My original favorites bloodred and ghost I have, so it's time to add a candycane:)

Alicia

I want all of them.....even though I have the lavenders, ghosts, bloodred and candy cane.

If you give any of them to me, I'll be more than happy to keep them.

But if you have to force me to choice, I'd say Candy Cane and then Lavender, then bloodred, silver queen, butter, okeetee or ghost, blizzard or snow.

Back