• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Good frozen mice suppliers (sticky posts are a bit old)

angelcornsnake

Angelcornsnake
Hello :)

After my bad experience at pets at home as you might have read already, I am looking for a new supplier of frozen mice. Online or local (North Hertfordshire).
I have seen a few threads here but they all seem to be quite old, 2012-2014.

Where are you guys buying your frozen mice from? I need good quality mice, without bad smells, going off, thawed and refrozen, I am looking for reliable delivery and I don't mind if it's not the cheapest.

Any advice would be much appreciated..... My corn snake.is now getting hungry and I have nothing to feed her!!!

Thanks in advance.

Daisy June 17, a butter motley corn snake

I'm surprised that you haven't had a response yet. Several of our members are from the UK. Have you tried searching for animal rescues, or reptile breeders in your area? They usually know where to find quality feeder mice.

I'm surprised that you haven't had a response yet. Several of our members are from the UK. Have you tried searching for animal rescues, or reptile breeders in your area? They usually know where to find quality feeder mice.
Hello, I don't know!! Thanks for replying . It seems very quiet here but in general I don't get answers to my posts in forums! I posted on trip advisor something about Sicily and everyone ignored me! Lol! I don't know what I'm doing wrong.... but Daisy is hungry!!!

Daisy June 17, a butter motley corn snake

Hopefully someone will come through for you. One of the things I did when I only had a few snakes was to buy a pregnant mouse at the pet shop. When the babies were born I let them grow to the size I needed and kept a few at that size. Then I let others grow to a larger size, anticipating future feedings. You can then give the mouse away or choose to buy a male and breed them.

Back