CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

1.0 Bloodred poss. het amel/charcoal/pied "Khan"

Old 12-08-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
MalinoisK9
Thumbs up 1.0 Bloodred poss. het amel/charcoal/pied "Khan"

Well for Christmas Katie bought me a beautiful little male Bloodred from Kyle (ForkedTung) Buckeye River Reptiles. He arrived this morning right before leaving for work. He is currently in shed and still his colors are stunning. I can't wait to watch him grow and for his colors to develop. I unfortunately have to wait to post pictures of him. (Katie took her computer to the cafe and has the memory card for the camera in it) BUT I will post some pictures of him tonight!

Kyle.. thank you for such a beauty! I am very impressed to say the least!

Old 12-08-2009, 09:01 PM   #2
Maligator
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalinoisK9 View Post
(Katie took her computer to the cafe and has the memory card for the camera in it)
Ahh! I'm sorry! Forgot it was in here..

Old 12-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #3
MalinoisK9
Well then hurry up and come home! .. with a Taro Bubble tea please...

Old 12-08-2009, 09:36 PM   #4
danielle
I got a sister from that clutch and she is amazing, a great eater, friendly, and growing soooo fast it isn't funny. Kyle was great to work with and produces beautiful bloods in my ever so biased opinion

Old 12-08-2009, 09:38 PM   #5
MalinoisK9
From what I hear from Katie, he sure was. We'll definitely keep him in mind the next time we are in the market for another corn!

Old 12-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #6
autumn75
I recent got a bloodred from Kyle too, hatched 9/4/09 ~ are they from the same clutch? Kyle is great to work with and I will definitely keep him in mind for the future too! Can't wait to see pics of your little guy.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:16 PM   #7
MalinoisK9
Picture time!

Well Khan shed last night and is looking mighty spiffy in his new skin! He also ate his first meal since moving in with us... enjoy!

Old 12-12-2009, 12:24 PM   #8
wstphal
Very pretty!

Old 12-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #9
MalinoisK9
Thank you!

Old 12-12-2009, 12:54 PM   #10
diamondlil
What a lovely Christmas snake!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google