CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

So excited!

Old 07-05-2016, 01:36 PM   #21
DLena
Oh, I missed that! Thank you. Have a good one!

Old 07-07-2016, 10:20 AM   #22
Zeina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilarcoder View Post
Those are awesome I was just looking at their website I'm very much thinking about getting some because I want to expand I only have one sneaky friend but I want so many more and don't have room for lots of vivs, my only question is is there lighting in them or space for lighting? Hard to tell from the pictures lol
They have them on their website for 180 a piece- not bad, honestly. For the 3ft cages. That's all the room these guys need- they have more depth than you see in the photos, it's really nice.

You can see in the picture I have them on that black metal rack- it's a rack you put together yourself, I got it for like 25 bucks at Walmart- and the cages fit PERFECTLY on it- you can put only one shelf on, like at the bottom, and stack 4 cages. I have a small apartment and didn't have room for the tanks everywhere.

Now I have these stacking, and they're super lightweight, I can add a third when I get the money- I am getting a 3rd snake when everybody's babies pop out, and I'll put him in the 10gallon until I buy my third tank. These things are awesome, they hold the belly heat in well and have plenty of ventilation!

** I do caution you ** I would not put young snake in here- both my boys are about 200g and almost 2 years old. There are some square holes in the back of the viv on both sides ( for wires and such ) that are just the right size for hatchlings and growing babies to escape out of.
So if you're getting a new baby, definitely keep them in something smaller until they're big enough to move into these cages.

I saw Tom's tongue flicking out of one of the holes, he was trying to squeeze his fat head through it but he couldn't get past his big nose lol

Old 07-07-2016, 10:45 AM   #23
jet_set_willy
LOL at Tom, expandable foam ear defenders are good at filling unused cable holes

Old 07-07-2016, 11:43 AM   #24
DLena
I never thought of that! I have them for the shooting range. Great idea.

Old 07-07-2016, 01:48 PM   #25
Zeina
Excellent idea. Thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google