CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Corn massage

Old 03-29-2004, 01:28 AM   #1
nica_chick412
Talking Corn massage

The funniest thing happened to me the other night. I had Ruby out and was holding her. She decited to crawl across my shoulders and cuddle up around the back of my neck. So I let her stay there and continued watching T.V... She started flexing her muscles after a short while and actually gave me a great neck massage! LOL.. It felt so funny. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Let me know.

Old 03-29-2004, 05:28 AM   #2
Alex Dew
I have felt my snakes flex their muscles on my hands and arms, but not on my neck. Im sure it was soothing thought

I was just wandering, is it ok when snakes do this (flex their muscles)??? why do they do it???

Cheers
Alex

Old 03-29-2004, 10:40 AM   #3
nica_chick412
Question

Well, It was pretty soothing. Rather nice. I think that it is completely normal for them to do that. Both of my snakes have done that since they were knee high to a grasshopper. hehe. It just seems pretty normal to me. But yeah, the neck massage was out of this world.

Old 03-29-2004, 10:45 AM   #4
Alex Dew
LOL, ok then, thanks

Alex

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google