CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Scaleless Cinder.

Old 10-22-2017, 01:27 PM   #1
Corning
Scaleless Cinder.

She is now tucked away but got some quick pics before I put her in her new home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 10-22-2017, 01:51 PM   #2
DollysMom
Congrats. She’s a beauty. It’s always amazing what the lack of scales adds to how dramatic the color is.

Old 10-22-2017, 02:46 PM   #3
Corning
Thanks! I know right. Can’t wait to see her colors in a year or 2. She is from Richard Hume just got her from the reptile expo. He was very patient cause I think I stood there for a good 1/2 hr deciding which one I wanted.

Old 10-22-2017, 03:44 PM   #4
Nanci
So gorgeous! I very nearly bought one from him at Daytona :-(

Old 10-22-2017, 06:25 PM   #5
DollysMom
He’s a great breeder and I’m glad that you will always s have those good memories of your interactions with him. That’s a great way to start out with a new snake!

Old 10-22-2017, 07:06 PM   #6
Corning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
So gorgeous! I very nearly bought one from him at Daytona :-(

You missed out! He said he only had 2 to sell. One he did sell in Daytona and the other to me!

Old 10-22-2017, 07:11 PM   #7
Corning
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
He’s a great breeder and I’m glad that you will always s have those good memories of your interactions with him. That’s a great way to start out with a new snake!

And I payed with PayPal. How great is technology! But yes it’s always nice to talk to someone who loves talking about snakes and answers a newbie’s questions without making me feel dumb. He also explained to me how about breeding scaleless female. I don’t know that I’ll ever go there but it was very interesting to talk about.

Old 10-22-2017, 07:21 PM   #8
DollysMom
Wonderful. It’s amazing how nice most snake people are.

Old 10-22-2017, 11:53 PM   #9
CornsAustria
looking nothing like cinder at all !! thats really interesting, but my little male anery motley scaleless looks not like it too - thats why I love scaleless

Old 10-30-2017, 11:19 AM   #10
Corning
Both babies ate FT. Last night. Seem to be doing okay. So happy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google