• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How old is (was) your oldest corn?

Oldest was my bloodred Jynx. She was almost 13. Unfortunately she passed away about 2 months ago. The oldest snake in general was my yellow ratsnake Cleo. She made it up to 15 before she passed.

Mine are still babies. Both turned one year this month (July '05). But I'd love to come back here in 10 years and say I still have them.

my eldest male is now 8 years old and has never ever had to see a vet for any reason.
my eldest female, unfortunately had to be put to sleep last july, she was 8 years old. my eldest girlie now is 6 years old, so mine are all quite young still. i class them all as babies still. lol

does anyone know what the average age is, for a corn snake in captivity to live till?

I understand they can live around 20 years. My oldest ones are a little over 2 years old.

Our oldest

Hello everyone,

If were talking about oldest snake we have a kingsnake that if the date the people gave us for his hatch date is right hes well into his 30s... but our oldest corn is a normal cornsnakes named George hes 14 this year and not showing his age at all.

84263george_cropped.jpg

George is a normal but not just any normal... hes the father to our normal female Sarah who is the mom of our zig zags.

I currently have a 14 year old amel male and a 13 year old snow female.

Both still going strong. The female game me 14 healthy eggs this year. :)

The male produced a total of 43 eggs. All fertile .... and a second clutch of 11 from another female. Don't know if they are fertile. I've given those ones to someone else to incubate.

33 Years Old !!!

My Cornsnake is 33 years old. It is around 5 1/2 feet long and still lives in the same cage and has the same water bowl and rocks since 1982!! I was wondering it I may have a record snake.

My oldest corn is only about 3-4 years old I think at this time...but she was not my first...my first made it to maybe about the same age before he passed away about 7 years ago or so.

My female corn snake was 29 this week. I've had her since she was 2 weeks old in 1991. ��

My Male Okeetee corn snake "Tiger" turned 17 this year... purchased as a pencil-sized noodle from Kathy Love in 2003. :) He's a monster now, pushing 6'...

My cornsnake is 28 years old. I got him in 1993. He acts super healthy although he has looked thin for the past few years. Happy to hear of a few other old corns out there. I'm hoping my superpower is immortal pets.

Attachments

• 13096265_10154160546958829_7854658310136128589_n.jpg
    13096265_10154160546958829_7854658310136128589_n.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 27
Oh, wow! 33 years old! My oldest is Artephius, but I'm not sure exactly how old he is. He was hatched by Serpenco between 2002 and 2006, making him currently 16-20. I hope he lives as long as yours!
858a7d94e9f5e4a6717d81d214b6bf8f.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Oh he's lovely! I've not seen that colouring before.
Thank you. I think he's very handsome! I have kept one of his babies who looks a lot like him. He's a Diffused Caramel with some hets. Rich Zuchowski produced him at Serpenco back in the day. There are some more pics of him in the Photo Gallery here. (I hadn't bred him in years, but this season I did. One female (Esperanza) is going to lay a clutch by Artephius any day. Another is just going blue. I'm super excited about this! )

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Back