CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Baby Corns Packed with Genes

Old 07-19-2014, 08:07 PM   #1
aluckycharm
Baby Corns Packed with Genes

I have an awesome clutch of baby corns looking for homes! These guys and girls hold a ton of homozygous and/or heterozygous genes and would make awesome breeders or pets.

The Female is a Normal with a ton of hets (Amel, Anery, Caramel, Diffused, Dilute, Hypo Motley). She came from Don Soderberg at South Mountain Reptiles in TX who got her from Rob & Louise Stephens.

The Male is a Snow Stripe(Homo-Amel, Anery and stripe). We were told he is also Homo Charcoal, and Het Caramel and Diffused. We proved out Hypo in this clutch. He came from a Local breeder. We proved out Hypo in this clutch.

All the babies are 100% Het for Amel, Anery, and Stripe(if they aren't showing it), at least 66% Hypo(if they aren't showing it), and 50% Het Caramel, Diffused, Dilute and Motley.

2.2 Normal $35-1.1 have shed and ate

1.0 Stripe-Motley $40 -shed and ate

3.0 Amel $40-2 have shed and ate

0.1 Amel Stripe-Motley $60-shed and ate

0.1 Anery $40

1.0 Snow $50-shed and ate

3.2 Snow Stripe-Motley $75-1.2 shed and ate

1.1 Hypo $50- Female shed and ate

1.0 Hypo Motley-Stripe $100

0.1 Ghost $75-shed and ate

All the Snows and Amels are possible Coral Snows and Hypo Amels because Amel covers the Hypo gene and makes it hard to tell as babies.

I am only selling the ones that have shed and ate so far. If you are interested in one that hasn't shed or ate yet, let me know and I'll let you know when they are good to go

Feel free to shoot me offers.

We are shipping with SYR.

Old 07-20-2014, 02:30 PM   #2
nicole.l.irwin
Is there any way pictures can be posted

Just a good old Canadian Alberta girl 😝

Old 07-20-2014, 02:35 PM   #3
aluckycharm
I was just working on posting them right now. It says my photos are to big so I am going to work on shrinking them down. They will be up within a couple hours. :-)

Everyone has shed and ate(F/T mice pinks) except fot a male and female normal, a male amel, and a male snow motley-stripe.

Old 07-20-2014, 04:39 PM   #4
aluckycharm
Here are some pictures. I did my best to catch their true color. The Anery really is that black and white. I did not make her picture black and white, she is gorgeous. The Motley-Stripes vary in pattern some are more striped and some are more spotted.. The Hypo Motley-Stripe is a tad darker/red and the Amel Motley stripe is a tad more pinkish not so orange as in the picture.

Old 07-20-2014, 04:42 PM   #5
aluckycharm
The ghost is a tiny bit more purple in her saddles.

Old 07-23-2014, 12:58 AM   #6
aluckycharm
Still have corns! I am open to offers =)

Old 07-23-2014, 02:02 AM   #7
plasticoamericano
Any idea how much shipping to co would be?

Old 07-23-2014, 02:04 AM   #8
plasticoamericano
I really like that anery and normally I'm not a huge fan of them but it is just so black and white.

Old 07-23-2014, 02:52 AM   #9
aluckycharm
The anery is awesome.I am debating keeping her, but if she does go I need update pictures.
It looks like it will be around $63. That's per box so any additional corns that fix in it would ship for no additional charge.

Old 07-23-2014, 11:47 AM   #10
Aurora314
You have a beautiful set of babies here. Just a question, though. You mentioned in your first post that the snow was "homo charcoal." Could your anery little one be charcoal instead?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google