CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Baby Corns Packed with Genes

Old 07-23-2014, 12:57 PM   #11
aluckycharm
I highly doubt that it is a charcoal. We were told he is but I doubt he is since charcoal stripes are still somewhat uncommon. We will be breeding him to a hypo pewter to see if he really is. Mom isn't a carrier of the charcoal gene that we know of. We were trying to prove out the caramel and diffused(which they said he had as hets) with this clutch and none showed. Instead we got hypos which they didn't say he had. I think they got hypo and diffused mixed up lol

Old 07-23-2014, 02:39 PM   #12
Aurora314
It does sound like you may have some hidden hets and/or a mistake. That can always prove interesting!

Old 07-23-2014, 06:44 PM   #13
aluckycharm
Yea, I was definitely surprised I got Hypos and a ghost!

Almost every charcoal I have seen is grey with darker gray saddles. They don't have as much contrast as her.

It is interesting how I mainly have bright, flashy colored snakes and I get most of the responses about the anery lol.

Old 07-26-2014, 11:28 AM   #14
aluckycharm
All have ate at least one frozen/thawed pinkie mouse. We had 2(1.1 normals) non feeders with the first offering of food, but they turned it around and ate this week. Everyone else has ate 2x.

Old 07-30-2014, 04:51 PM   #15
aluckycharm
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticoamericano View Post
Any idea how much shipping to co would be?
Sorry, I gave you the wrong quote, it would be about $55 for shipping per box. I am still new to the shipping aspect and I entered the wrong dimensions.

Old 09-03-2014, 08:02 PM   #16
aluckycharm
Bump! Still looking for homes! Shoot me offers

Old 09-08-2014, 10:35 PM   #17
Michael Brown
1.0 Stripe-Motley $40 -shed and ate
1.0 Snow $50-shed and ate

Are these two snakes available still?

Old 09-08-2014, 10:40 PM   #18
aluckycharm
Yes they are ☺

Old 09-08-2014, 10:47 PM   #19
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
1.0 Stripe-Motley $40 -shed and ate
1.0 Snow $50-shed and ate

Are these two snakes available still?
I am a contributing member from fauna / '08 spawn. So have no fear from my apparent new status on this forum! Any chance you could email me photo's? I am under the impression shipping will be around $50?

My email address is michael.brown@acphs.edu. I would love to work out a deal on both of these snakes! thanks so much

Old 09-09-2014, 02:49 PM   #20
aluckycharm
Shipping should be between $50-60. If you give me your zip I can give you a more accurate estimate. I will be sending you pics later today.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google