CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Golden Update 2020 Breedings

Old 06-30-2020, 05:53 PM   #1
ecreipeoj
Golden Update 2020 Breedings

The rarest Corn Snake in the world just laid 13 fertile eggs. Her mother was just about finished laying her clutch of eggs as well, and they are all fertile so far.

I lost my male Golden during brumation last year, so I bred both of these females to Landrace Lava Males. I used the Rich Z breeding method this year, instead of the ACR Breeding method due to everybody, including myself having fertility issues over the years. I bred both females to three different Landrace Lava Males. The results are perfect so far.

I am not sure why everybody working with the Goldens has had poor luck with fertility, but I have learned that the line is the first to breed for me each year, I have had success, so perhaps I just missed them because they ovulated so early.

The last photo is of a Landrace Lava female who laid today as well, so you can get an idea what the males look like that I bred the Golden Line to.

The Mother of my Golden Line is het for Golden, so her babies will be het for Lava, 50% ph Golden. At this point, working with the line, 50% ph Goldens are going to be nice to hold onto, until, the Landrace het Lava Goldens from the Golden female are raised up to breeding size.

The beat goes on!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google