• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"You don't have permission" message

CritterLover

I'm very new to this forum stuff and don't understand why everytime I try to open a pic someone has in their post I get a "you don't have permission" message. I am logged in at the time or at least little 'Welcome CritterLover' is at the top of the page.
Thank you for any and all help with this. :)

Rich isn't feeliing so hot...

So I hope someone can help you out, Penny. Don't be surprised or irritated if he can't fix it or tell you what's wrong right away.
Hope to see you on here soon!
:dancer:

have you replied to the activation email sent to you after you signed up? I know a couple of people on here had problems with the "you don't have permission" error because of that very same reason.

Are you still having a problem? Your registration record shows that you are a fully registered member here.

I too didn't get the confermation E-mail unless it was junked by my spam guard. How else can I get activated? Account name black-phoenix

Question

ummm Dont take this the wrong way Rich but I was just wondering why you have a picture of a snow corn by your name when you have those other different morphs to put there? :nyah:

I've received the same message on a few occasions over the past few days. I go back and try again and it goes through.

Back