• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Miami Phase...

Wylie

Meet Sparkle... :D
Wondering if anyone out there has any Miami Phases with THICK black borders OR any BANDED Miami phases? I've decided that one of the above will be my next snake purchase. I'm in no hurry so even if someone just has PLANS for one of the above, let me know! :D Thanks!

Check with ArpeggioAngel (Katie) too. She's hatching out Miamis right now (from Carol's stock) and I think one of the moms is a banded.

I have two males left from last year still...have to look at them again to see if they have the thicker borders.

Also hatched two clutches so far of miami/miami phase and have one more clutch in the incubator.
First clutch has eaten once so far - so another meal or two and I will be putting them up for sale. 2nd clutch is about ready to shed.

I have two males left from last year still...have to look at them again to see if they have the thicker borders.

Also hatched two clutches so far of miami/miami phase and have one more clutch in the incubator.
First clutch has eaten once so far - so another meal or two and I will be putting them up for sale. 2nd clutch is about ready to shed.

Okay, yes, I'd really like to have one with either red or orange saddles with thick black borders on a silver background. I think a banded one with thick black borders would be UBER cool but I really am/was not expecting for someone to have those yet, I know the banded variety of corn snakes is fairly new. I'd love to see what ya got! I did see pics probably about a year ago, of someone's Miamis from Carol and pretty much when I saw them I decided I eventually wanted one also. They are just beautiful, beautiful snakes!

Okay, yes, I'd really like to have one with either red or orange saddles with thick black borders on a silver background. I think a banded one with thick black borders would be UBER cool but I really am/was not expecting for someone to have those yet, I know the banded variety of corn snakes is fairly new. I'd love to see what ya got! I did see pics probably about a year ago, of someone's Miamis from Carol and pretty much when I saw them I decided I eventually wanted one also. They are just beautiful, beautiful snakes!

Carol produces the most fantastic Miami's around IMHO.
Most of my hatchlings are the products of snakes I have purchased from her. Soon as these guys eat again (and the 2nd cluch sheds) I will post some pics and see if you are interested in anything.

Apparently. :) I've seen pics from other members who have purchased Miamis from her.

Most of my hatchlings are the products of snakes I have purchased from her. Soon as these guys eat again (and the 2nd cluch sheds) I will post some pics and see if you are interested in anything.

Great. Thanks. Pics of the parents would be very helpful since I know the hatchlings are never as impressive as the parents. My Abbott's Okeetee has become simply gorgeous, VERY different from what he looked like as a hatchling.

I am expecting a similiar clutch to hatch in the next while.. Just not from a Miami to Miami breeding...

Heres a peek at the parents..

kyanite_cassiterite04-04-09.jpg

I am expecting a similiar clutch to hatch in the next while.. Just not from a Miami to Miami breeding...

Heres a peek at the parents..

kyanite_cassiterite04-04-09.jpg

I like the colors on the Miami Phase altho I'd want the borders to be thicker black. Are you expecting thicker black borders than the one pictured there?

Where will you be posting these? I am interested in obtaining a milk phase. Thanks.

First clutch just ate again today. For most it is their third meal and for a few their 2nd. Soon as they digest they are up for photo shoots. Will post them this week.

I took some photos of them yesterday, but with the flash - the colors are not really accurate. I may have to wait until this weekend and take photos outside to accurately portray their colors before posting them. Sorry for the delay.

I think I prefer the less or no black border version. That must be why I like Miami mots so much!

I took some photos of them yesterday, but with the flash - the colors are not really accurate. I may have to wait until this weekend and take photos outside to accurately portray their colors before posting them. Sorry for the delay.

No problem, I'm in no hurry, as it is I plan on waiting until I see exactly what I want before making a purchase, however long that takes.

I think I prefer the less or no black border version. That must be why I like Miami mots so much!

:) With as many morphs as there are out there, seems there's always at least one that each person fancies. I've been a fan of thick black borders from the beginning. When I first decided to get a corn snake and started looking at all the different morphs, the ones with the thick black borders really caught my attention, which at the time, was the Abbott's Okeetee. To this day it is still my favorite morph. Then one day I was on here looking thru the photo gallery and I saw some pics of some Miami Phases with thick black borders and wonderful colors, red/orange saddles on a silver background... and I was totally stunned. I have not seen any other morphs since then that I like better so I had decided a long time ago that I wanted a Miami Phase just like the ones I saw in the pics. My first snake will be 2 years old in September so lately I've been getting a bit anxious to get my second snake (altho not too anxious that I won't wait for what I really want). :D

Back