• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Introducing: Sir Seamus! (And his progression thread!)

Hiya! I just discovered your thread and couldn't help myself reading all of it! Seamus is a very beautiful snake! I love his colors and can tell he is in a very loving home. Keep taking those awesome pictures!

Hiya! I just discovered your thread and couldn't help myself reading all of it! Seamus is a very beautiful snake! I love his colors and can tell he is in a very loving home. Keep taking those awesome pictures!

That means so much to me. Thank you!

Happy Halloween! (Early, I know)

I love decorating for Holidays, so I always do them like months in advance lol but I put these Halloween gel clings on the tanks before I scooped them out for the day- Seamus came out to show his approval ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1054.JPG
    IMG_1054.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1057.JPG
    IMG_1057.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 74
Love it! I haven't gotten to do Chara's decorating for Halloween yet, next week when I do the whole clean out. Seamus is beautiful!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love it! I haven't gotten to do Chara's decorating for Halloween yet, next week when I do the whole clean out. Seamus is beautiful!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aww thank you so much.
I should have put them on after the clean out, but I was too excited to wait lol

Couple photos of my rapidly growing cranky man.
He's getting to be a grump lol his one year birthday was September 13th, and I'm so proud of him. He's getting huge and thick and he looks really great.

Attachments

• IMG_1105.JPG
    IMG_1105.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1097.JPG
    IMG_1097.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 59
Amel motley is such a basic morph, but I could stare at them for hours. I love the intense oranges and the contrast of light spots on a darker background. And that white belly! ❤️❤️❤ Seamus is a beautiful boy!

Amel motley is such a basic morph, but I could stare at them for hours. I love the intense oranges and the contrast of light spots on a darker background. And that white belly! ❤️❤️❤ Seamus is a beautiful boy!

Well thank you!
He was my first snake, he got me started on the bug. He is a really great snake, it's been an interesting first year of corn snake ownership =)

He is beyond beautiful. You should be sooooooo proud of him. Thank you for sharing him. Seeing such a beautiful snake brightens my day figuratively and literally.

He is beyond beautiful. You should be sooooooo proud of him. Thank you for sharing him. Seeing such a beautiful snake brightens my day figuratively and literally.

That is really kind, thank you.
Any news or progress on your little man? I think about you both every day.

That is really kind, thank you.
Any news or progress on your little man? I think about you both every day.

Thank you. So kind of you. The moral support helps so much.

No sign of him yet. I'm still looking, hoping, and have a viv for him. I got a bag of 50 pinkies so I'm setting a bottle trap every week until he shows up or I run out.

Thank you. So kind of you. The moral support helps so much.

No sign of him yet. I'm still looking, hoping, and have a viv for him. I got a bag of 50 pinkies so I'm setting a bottle trap every week until he shows up or I run out.

I am sure he will show up, he's probably very close just hanging out. I wish to be notified immediately when he is found =D

I am sure he will show up, he's probably very close just hanging out. I wish to be notified immediately when he is found =D

Absolutely. First thing I will do after getting him secured in his viv! He won't escape the same way again, that's for sure.

Finally- a weight!

I FINALLY got around to getting a proper scale, because my new diet requires a food scale, and I've been dying to weigh the boys.

So, Seamus got weighed first. The bowl weighed 30gs, which means Seamus, at one year old, weighs a hefty 106gs... McFatty fatterson over here. He did not appreciate being stuff into an old (but clean) tupperware bowl lol

Attachments

• IMG_1186.JPG
    IMG_1186.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1177.JPG
    IMG_1177.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1184.JPG
    IMG_1184.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 45
I love your weigh in pics of Seamus. He definitely wants out of the Tupper bowl! Not only is he a big boy, but he just gets prettier with age! He's one awesome snakey.

Lol thank you! Every time he sheds I'm in awe of how bright his colors get. Never gets boring at my house lol

Back