• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

An undecided Crimson corn........

gosh rich that thing looks pretty sick man its not right to keep a sick snake alive. send it to me and ill deal with it in a nice way

Just curious as to whether the little guy retained all of the crazy white I see? I really do think he was at least lovely as a baby, Rich.

Ummm... guys? Rich has retired from breeding corns. I don't think he has any of these animals anymore. ;)

That said, if you're capable of some magic to update your photo threads, Rich, I'd be impressed and intrigued! :D

Ummm... guys? Rich has retired from breeding corns. I don't think he has any of these animals anymore. ;)

That said, if you're capable of some magic to update your photo threads, Rich, I'd be impressed and intrigued! :D

You are correct in that I do not have any more animals. That was the biggest part of retiring........... 60 years old and 30 years of working with them, it was time for it to come to an end before mine or Connie's health forced it upon us.

Back