CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

The babies are born!!!!!

Old 08-06-2004, 01:43 AM   #11
Sean22
theres more than 15 there for sure

Old 08-06-2004, 12:04 PM   #12
Krenna
Grats!!

Old 08-06-2004, 02:33 PM   #13
newt
cornsnake234, you dont have to kill them just throw them in with your snake the size of a pinkie is no challenge for the snake they will just swallow it without killing it first. It might sound creul but to freeze them without killing them first is crueler, by doing it that way they sufurcate first then die but my way they only skweek once then they are dead. I used to breed my own feeders and Iv have never froze them. If you dont want to see them die that way just leave the room.

Old 08-06-2004, 02:56 PM   #14
cornsnake234
I won't give them alive to my snake. First they are too small, my corns eats adults. Second, i prefer to kill them first and to freeze them after to make sure they have no internal or external parasites that can harm my snakes.

I will never put them in the freezer to kill them, it's to cruel!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google