CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

And another new critter.......

Old 08-04-2002, 10:41 AM   #21
Shaky
Here's an idea to keep us all interested...

Give this snake a name, such as "John Doe" or something and keep everyone apprised of its progress each couple of months with pics.

Old 08-05-2002, 08:35 PM   #22
Nate
another guess

Lots of influential posts there , I was thinking crimson right away and wondered about lavender....but the caramel stock makes you wonder and then throw in some flare from the wide range of stuff that is produced... sheesh !! Sure like to see it as an adult.. cause the baby is striking but shoot, all Rich's new stuff is striking or he wouldn't put it up

Old 08-06-2002, 11:53 AM   #23
nova
THAT WOULD BE FUN. I KNOW THAT RICH WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ANOTHER MORPH TO ADD TO HIS LIST. i BET TO MAKE SUCH A SPLASH HE WOULD USE HIS MOST PRIZED MORPH THAT HE CULTIVATED HIMSELF AS WELL. I AM SAYING LAVENDER MIXED WITH WITH EITHER CARMEL OR MAYBE BUTTER OR MIAMI

Old 09-12-2002, 03:04 PM   #24
kenalotia
I'm not going to venture a guess as to the genetic background of that snake. If it is a new morph, though, I have an idea for its name: the Milk Chocolate Corn. Milk for the white background and Chocolate for the blotch color. It looks pretty yummy! ... Or maybe I'm just hungry right now.

Old 09-14-2002, 11:58 AM   #25
little twiglet
all i can say is *WOW* and thats to all of your snakes!

Old 11-20-2002, 12:52 AM   #26
Rainey
I am totally impressed.

My guess is either, crimson and Lavender or bloodred and lavender. The head seems to have some grey, but I could be wrong.

WOW!!!

Old 11-20-2002, 09:56 AM   #27
dartguy
I would name it

amber ghost -

Old 11-20-2002, 11:28 AM   #28
Rich Z
Unfortunately, this animal would more appropriately be named 'dead'. It was a pain in the butt feeder and completely insisted on ONLY feeding on live anoles that were left overnight with it. When the show season hit, I just couldn't keep up with it's demands.

Maybe next year I'll get a better one.

Old 11-20-2002, 12:42 PM   #29
Rainey
that's sad, I'm sorry to hear! just goes to show what happens when you hoard them all and dont' ship to Canada.

I'm totally joking Rich, that is too bad though it was a beautiful corn!

Old 11-20-2002, 06:50 PM   #30
dartguy
OH NO!?!?!

losing these beautiful guys is so sad - I just lost one of my favorite amel babies to mites - Better luck next year Rich - I would love to be on a list when you get a reliable line of them maybe in 4-5 yrs

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google