CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Blopal????

Old 07-13-2006, 05:40 PM   #11
MooreSnakes
Actually it's het for sunglow

Old 07-13-2006, 05:42 PM   #12
Roy Munson
If you had told me that this was a diffused "coral" blizzard, I would have believed you too. I guess I have mixed feelings on this morph, based solely on these excellent photos. I mean, there are a lot of people, myself included, who enjoy the looks of blizzards much more when they lose the pink look, and go all white. And many, including myself, want their diffuseds to end up as diffused as possible. Seems like an adult "blopal" would end up looking like a giant, patternless, hatchling (i.e. pink) blizzard.

But way cool, nonetheless.

Old 07-13-2006, 07:51 PM   #13
ultimuttone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
... Seems like an adult "blopal" would end up looking like a giant, patternless, hatchling (i.e. pink) blizzard.

But way cool, nonetheless.
A giant pink snake, now you know that would be a dreamsnake in this (girlie) household .
I will be most curious to see how this one turns out.

Edit:I just realiized some of the members here could have a field day with that comment, so just a reminder to keep it clean

Old 07-14-2006, 04:08 AM   #14
dionythicus
Make sure that giant pink snake has two eyes and we're ok.

Old 07-14-2006, 08:34 AM   #15
cornmorphs
thats very different... like that a lot. only thing is you gotta keep them all now to make sure lol, another 2/3 years hard work.

Old 07-14-2006, 10:59 PM   #16
stangs13
WOOOOOOOOHH!

I have bien coming up with ssome crazy commbos( in my head of coarse) And didnt even think of this combo!!!!!

How about plaspal

Old 07-15-2006, 12:50 AM   #17
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangs13
How about plaspal
This IS a plaspal. Well, that name's kinda redundant. It's a plasmel. But I like blopal better.

Old 07-15-2006, 02:42 AM   #18
Rich Z
Quote:
This IS a plaspal. Well, that name's kinda redundant. It's a plasmel. But I like blopal better.
Good heavens! I was just kidding about that name! How about Bloopal instead?

I guess if I ever come up with a "D" Anerythristic and breed it into the Opal line I could call the results as "Dopals"?

Seriously, I don't want to even THINK about naming something until I can see what an adult looks like.

Old 07-15-2006, 08:36 AM   #19
stangs13
Quote:

Duh, I know what it is, some people dont like the name plasma for the lav- blood, I was just yanking there chain. How about diffused opal?

Old 07-15-2006, 08:49 AM   #20
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Good heavens! I was just kidding about that name! How about Bloopal instead?

I guess if I ever come up with a "D" Anerythristic and breed it into the Opal line I could call the results as "Dopals"?

Seriously, I don't want to even THINK about naming something until I can see what an adult looks like.
Hah! I didn't think you were serious about the name. I like it because it's hilarious. It probably has limited marketing value, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangs13
Duh, I know what it is, some people dont like the name plasma for the lav- blood, I was just yanking there chain. How about diffused opal?
Forgive me for questioning your 13 year old omniscience.

Duh! I have two lav-bloods, so I know that some people don't like the name plasma. I'm one of them!

I like "diffused opal". In fact, if I were selling these, that's what I would call them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google