CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

My non-corn collection

Old 12-02-2020, 03:20 PM   #61
MysticExotics
I used to have a variety of Morelia, and most are defensive as babies. The ones that generally retained that were Jungles and Zebras.

IJ's are one of my favorite of the Morelia. I had to rehome all of mine before I moved across the state, but after getting settled, I now have an offspring from my most favorite IJ. I had given him to my friend, Nick Mutton, who paired him with one of his females last year, and he gave me one of the babies.

Old 12-02-2020, 03:21 PM   #62
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67temp View Post
I recently got a new species of colubrids to work with. These are Natrix Natrix Natrix or Europe grass snakes.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
Gorgeous! Congrats on your new addition!

Old 12-07-2020, 10:47 AM   #63
67temp
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
I used to have a variety of Morelia, and most are defensive as babies. The ones that generally retained that were Jungles and Zebras.

IJ's are one of my favorite of the Morelia. I had to rehome all of mine before I moved across the state, but after getting settled, I now have an offspring from my most favorite IJ. I had given him to my friend, Nick Mutton, who paired him with one of his females last year, and he gave me one of the babies.
Was that a granite or normal that you recently got? I recall you had a granite at some point. Didn't you also host one of the carpet fests?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google