• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Thank You For Having Me!

Toboman

Novice Herptologist
Pleasure to meet everyone here! I'm new to the corn snake game; never even thought of owning one until I went to a friends 4th of July barbecue and he introduced me to his 2 year old amel "Rosie" and his 6 month snow "Pinkie". They were such relaxed pets, easy to handle and didn't try to dart away every moment. He told me what he did to take care of them and I thought "That's it? I can do that!".

When I was younger, I had tried tons of pets, but none worked out (mainly because I was irresponsible and got bored). Now I'm older and more responsible (I can almost take care of myself even :)), and a corn snake seemed like the perfect addition to my life.

Two days after that barbeque I still had snakes on the mind, so I headed down to my local pet store (like two blocks away) and found that the owner's son's pair had just hatched 18 little ones on July 4th! It was serendipitous! I came back almost every day until they released them (July 25th) and brought my new baby home! He's an anery which I name Baron Venom VonChimichanga, but I usually just call him Baron.

I've trolled your boards since day one of my snake infatuation, but I finally decided to join now that i'm settled on snakes being a part of my life from this point on. Once again, THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME!!!

Welcome to the forum! I love corn snakes and I think they make awesome pets. I'm sure you'll soon find that one isn't enough for you!

Welcome to the forum! I love corn snakes and I think they make awesome pets. I'm sure you'll soon find that one isn't enough for you!
It's only been two months and I already do! I promised myself I'd at least wait till Baron gets a viv upgrade so the newbie can have the hand-me-downs.

To everyone else, Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome! I'm not new to corns, but I have a new baby too named Alaula. You should post some pictures for us!
I'm am getting a new phone (broke; lost all data :( ), so as soon as that comes in I'll take some new picks. Right now wouldn't be good for Baron anyway, since he's lookin kinda blue (shed type; not sad type).

I FINALLY GOT SOME PICS!! Not the best (he wouldn't stop moving for his close ups :)), but they'll do for now! This is my 2 month old, Baron Venom VonChimichanga!
IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

P.S. Holy :eek: Guacamole! These pics are huge! I'll have to get better at this...

Actually your pic size is perfect, big enough to see details but small enough that I don't have to scroll to see the whole pic side to side.

He is beautiful! I love the black and greys.

Back