CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Jasper the Albino Corn

Old 05-16-2019, 09:28 PM   #1
rayb1rd
Talking Jasper the Albino Corn

Hi everyone! This is my 7 y.o. rescue corn named Jasper! (a.k.a. "Bubs") He is an albino male and yesterday he ran into his own tail and scared himself on his adventures in his new home. I love him to bits and I am very excited to be a part of this forum! He's a lovely snake and I am so looking forward to getting to know him and everyone else on this forum!

Old 05-16-2019, 09:29 PM   #2
rayb1rd
Images

Ok I'm having trouble getting the images up, can you guys see them?

Old 05-16-2019, 09:32 PM   #3
rayb1rd
Photos

Ok let's try this again

Old 05-16-2019, 10:21 PM   #4
Dennis Gulla
Very nice! Welcome to the forum!

Old 05-16-2019, 10:33 PM   #5
SnakeCreations
What a cutie! Congrats!

-Tonya

Old 05-17-2019, 12:31 AM   #6
rayb1rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCreations View Post
What a cutie! Congrats!

-Tonya
Thank you!

Old 05-17-2019, 07:27 AM   #7
Twolunger
He's awesome. Such a beautiful color, and a rescue too. He's lucky you found each other.

Old 05-17-2019, 10:41 AM   #8
MysticExotics
Very pretty! Can you get some photos in natural light? He looks more Candy Cane that a lot of the babies I have seen sold as Candy Canes.(Candy Cane is a selectively bred Amel/albino).

Old 05-17-2019, 05:24 PM   #9
rayb1rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
Very pretty! Can you get some photos in natural light? He looks more Candy Cane that a lot of the babies I have seen sold as Candy Canes.(Candy Cane is a selectively bred Amel/albino).
Sure! I don't know too much about different morphs, the rescue told me he was albino but that's all I know

Old 05-17-2019, 09:47 PM   #10
Frank Pinello
Yes. That's a nice candy cane version of a amelanistic (albino). A candy cane is a albino version of a albino Miami phase.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
albino