CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Hatchling Odds and Ends

Old 08-21-2014, 04:21 PM   #1
crturley
Hatchling Odds and Ends

I'd like to offer a few pairs and trios from the more unique clutches, in case anyone has an interest before they go to the wholesaler on September 1st. These are all well-started 2014s, feeding on f/t pinkies. Pics follow--though for the larger groups, I've only posted a couple of representative photos.

I take PayPal at sales@liveoakserpents.com. Please message me with any questions.

1.2 Amel Motleys 100% het Sunrise, 66% het Stripe--$80 ea or $200 trio This line produces near-perfect Pinstripe Motleys, with those like the normally-patterned female pictured as the exception; they also carry the brilliant red of the original Sunrise line.

1.3 Bloodreds 100% het Stripe and Charcoal--$60 ea (3+ for $40 ea)

0.2 Strawberries 100% het Lavender, 50% Lava--$100 ea Buy one or both females and get 1.0 Normal 100% het Strawberry and Lavender, 50% Lava for free. The parents of these three also have Caramel, Bloodred, Anery, and Amel as possible hets.

1.0 Pink Anery--$50 SOLDI say "pink," rather than "coral" or "salmon" because this little man is the product of a test between my male Specter and a female bubblegum-esque Coral Snow to determine if the pink ground-color gene (which is not Strawberry) is compatible. Well . . . it is. He also shows much of the Specter influence in his saddle pattern and coloration.

5.3 Half-Tequila-Sunrise Anery and Snow Motleys--$40 ea (3+ for $30 ea) I crossed my TS Snow Motley female to a very nicely-patterned male Anery Motley in an effort to improve upon the traditional TS Motley pattern, and these are the result. I was surprised by how much of the TS stippling shows up even in these F1s, particularly the snows. (Definitely check out the pics before you dismiss them as typical aneries and snows.) I have 2.5 Anery Motleys and 2.0 Snow Motleys available.

7.5 Creamsicles--$50 ea (3+ for $40 each) These are from two different clutches with the same father. One mother is het Stripe, so 2.5 of them are 50% het Stripe. These were the result of testing the father for Buf, and based on the results, it appears he is--i.e. half of both clutches were unusually yellow-orange (even for creamsicles), with the other half resembling the more typical sort that look similar to regular amels at hatch. There were no intermediate looks, as one would expect if it were the result of polygenetics. But since nothing's proven yet, I'm offering them all for the same price. Pics of both types follow.

Here are the three Amel Motleys, ladies first:

Old 08-21-2014, 04:29 PM   #2
crturley
And the Bloodreds, male first:

Old 08-21-2014, 04:31 PM   #3
crturley
And the Strawberries, with their Normal brother:

Old 08-21-2014, 04:33 PM   #4
crturley
Pink Anery male, followed by a couple of representative photos of the the Tequila Sunrise types:

Old 08-21-2014, 04:34 PM   #5
crturley
And lastly, the two "types" of Creamsicles:

Old 08-21-2014, 04:55 PM   #6
Mitchell Mulks
Where did you obtain your strawberry stock?

Old 08-21-2014, 05:05 PM   #7
crturley
For the pair that produced those, Joe Pierce. Thought you would have guessed, from the list of possible hets, lol.

Old 08-22-2014, 08:26 AM   #8
beccassseven
Hey Catherine! I'll definitely take that gorgeous pink anery if you have him still. I'm just trying to decide if I want any MORE of your babies!! Let me know if he's still available! Thanks

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Old 08-22-2014, 11:17 AM   #9
crturley
Sending you a PM!

Old 08-24-2014, 12:45 AM   #10
Skye Pony
Really loving the pink anery! Is it possible you could show me the yellow male creamsicles that are available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google