• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Updated Lowbelly Sales List 2011's-Adults

where can I find prices on what you have available? Im new to this list but if you let me know im interested in a couple different ones!

Hi!
The best thing to do is to email me at Carol at LowbellyRepitles dot com and let me know what you are looking for and then I will do my best to check availability and let you know a price. Things are just a little hairy right now since I am working six days a week, taking 3 college classes, and caring for a lot of snakes (that are ready to breed!)

:)

Here are a few I wanted prices on:
0.1 Amber Lavender
1.0 Amel het peppermint
0.1 normal het Peppermint
1.3 Hypo Bloodred het Anery Lavender
Thanks, Phil

whats the price on the 0.1 Amber Lavender, 1.0 Hypo Lav bloodred and the Normal het. Peppermint?

Hi!
The Normal has sold but the Amber Lav and the Hypo Lav Blood would each be around $200 shipped, if you want them both email me and we'll make a deal. :)

Just shoot Carol an email, she's much more likely to see it than a post here.

DJ....

Make sure you actually email Carol. Her PM box is constantly full. <G>

Thanks so much you two for helping out. :) It is true that I usually respond to emails much quicker than PM's. However, I guess I should say I respond to emails less slow than PM's in all honesty. :eek:

DJ, so sorry those animals are sold!

And in case this post got buried....

Hi!
The best thing to do is to email me at Carol at LowbellyRepitles dot com and let me know what you are looking for and then I will do my best to check availability and let you know a price. Things are just a little hairy right now since I am working six days a week, taking 3 college classes, and caring for a lot of snakes (that are ready to breed!)

:)

And by a lot of snakes, I mean 100's. I can also sometimes get caught up in wife/mother activities.

I really do appreciate every inquiry on my animals and want everyone to get the best chance at the quickest possible response. I am really sorry that the quickest possible response may take as long as a week. My hands can get really tied sometimes. Thank you so much to everyone that has been patient with me!

Back