• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Age of Corn Snake Owners Poll.

I am 23 have been a snake lover all my life but have only owned my own since December 2003. I love all animals I have 3 dogs and a tarantula and have had several Lizards but Dayoh my corn is my baby, I show pictures of him just as often as I do of my 5 year son. When I was younger I caught a grass snake but he wouldn't eat so I let him go. CORN SNAKES ROCK!

im 21 yrs old, have had 3 of them since they were 3 months old, they are now 4, 5 and 7 yrs old. and i have a 2 yr old since she hatched. was a hatchling from my 7 and 5 yr old.

i'm 20 years old. i just got my first corn snake in july. he's a little over a month old. i'm looking forward to raising him, and maybe adding a few to my collection.

27 here and been keeping reptiles since i was 5 (although obvouisly i never took care of them all by myself till i was old enough- or rather my mother said isnt it about time you did the cleaning ! damn :)) had corns for a good 7-8 years although my willpower finally gave way about 2 years ago and now i am knee deep in the critters got to be close to 100 with about half being hatchlings and half yearlings and adults

I'm 19. I had to wait until after I moved outta my parents' house to get a snake. I finally did when I lived in the dorms, but I came dangerously close to getting kicked out because of the little guy. I finally had to move him out. I'm living on my own now, and while I don't have my first one anymore, I'm getting two new little babies from Rich Z pretty soon!

age history

i am 57 and have been doing reptile rescues for 35 of those years. right now i have quite a collection of corns,pythons,various lizards,tarantulas,etc. love this site!!!!nice chatting with you all!!! lzrdldy

I'm 44, and I've been seriously into corns for only 2-1/2 years -- got hooked with my first pair of amels and have been buying/studying/breeding ever since. But I've loved reptiles all my life. In high school, I was in charge of feeding all the critters in the science lab, earning me the nickname known school-wide as Lizard. For several years, I have rescued wild snakes hit by cars, taking them to the vet for stitches, etc, then turning them loose when they were healed.

I am 45, I must say my interest in critters started at a very early age, I always had wild caught turtles, frogs and ribbon snakes.....Had boa's for several years at age 21, but decided to give them away, due to my wifes pregancey with my first child. read too many articles of accidents with animal attacking infants. The children are pretty grown up. so for the last 3 years I fell in love with corns. 1 turned into 3, 3 turned into 6....... now at 200. I think they call that adult ADD or OCD. I call it a great hobby. and I am always learning something new, have beautiful snakes and meet the greatest people, whether on the internet or in person REG

29 going on 30 here...always wanted a snake when I was little....finally got an opportunity in June of this year and seized it!

I am 33 and have always had an interest in snakes. When I was a kid my parents wouldn't let me have a snake so when my son asked if we could get some snakes I said "Absolutely"!!! Lol. Just like many other people I was quickly addicted to cornsnakes and now have over 70 corns. Of course my obsession didn't stop with corns.... I have Brazilian Rainbow Boas, Rosy Boas, Ball Pythons, African House snakes, and some Luesistic Rats. I really like this hobby and have met a lot of great people because of it. I like saying "quad het" and seeing someones eyes light up with excitement just like mine. Lol.

Boy, this sounds like an AA meeting! Hi, I'm 41.....and a snake lover....there, I said it! I also have horses, dogs and a cat....had lots of other critters thru my life too. Even have a husband who likes snakes.. Good thing too cuz I'm getting two more to breed! Help, I'm addicted!

I'm 40 and have owned Corns for 13 years. Over a third of my life! Now that's a sobering thought...

Is it just me or were the first four pages full of people whose ages on their profile didn't match up with their posts?!?

That confused me as well, but now I see it was a very old thread and the birthdate indicator increases automatically each year, so the early posts are at least two years older now. :blowhead:

I'm 21 and just getting into corn snakes. I lived in Hawaii for the last 10 years only recently moving to Virginia (as most ppl know, they don't allow ANY type of snakes in Hawaii unless at the zoo). I raised Jackson's successfully for a few years as well as a collection of 65 anoles - selective breeding of anoles WILL allow you to produce VERY large specimines over just a few quick generations. The anole's were not native to Hawaii but the introduced species ran rampent in certain areas of the island (so many bugs to eat). I must say, I wish I had the plentiful hordes of anoles now that I'm raising my corns. Those darn feeder mice get kinda expensive after a while.

28 been into reptiles since age 5, Ball Pythons since age 13, and was turned onto corns by Kenster in the last month. went from no corns to 4 corns :grin01:

thanks for the sweet snakes Kenster your the man :cheers:

Back